• Ayurveda treatments blended with Yoga, Meditation and Therapy resulting in physical and mental well being
• Yoga and meditation forms essential components of Ayurvedic treatments
an 85 year old Ayurveda Institute
• Mental and physical exercises meant to isolate the ego from the body and mind
• Designed to hone your concentration, improve health and help attain peace of mind
• While this package is mainly oriented on Yoga & Meditation classes
• Free pickup from Cochin or Calicut international airports.
• Deluxe river-view accommodation
• 3 Nilayoram multi-cuisine meals per day.+
• Yoga & Meditation classes everyday.
• An exhibition show of "Kalaripayattu", martial art of Kerala.
• Visit & trek through rubber plantation, witness latex collection and processing
• Visit an old heritage home built in traditional style.
• Day trip to Athirapilly water falls and wildlife sanctuary.
• 'A day with the masters' an exposure to Kerala culture
English US, English UK, Hindi
3 Nilayoram Yoga Meals per day
At Nilayoram, you get the masterful teaching lessons that give you a genuine experience of what yoga is all about. And tangible, clinically verifiable, beneficial results! And we want you to be completely satisfied in the most wholesome and profound way possible.
Ayurveda, the science of life, was originated in India and is best flourishing in Kerala. Ayurveda in Kerala is the best as no where else you can find the most professional practitioners of this medical system. Kerala Ayurveda practitioners have kept the 5000 years old tradition of Ayurveda in the most original form. Rich in herbs and with excellent climatic conditions, Ayurveda health resorts and retreats in Kerala gives you the rejuvenating effect. Time at Nilayoram Ayurveda health resort is devoted completely to well being of mind, body and spirit. We offer a host of Ayurvedic treatments to enhance, restore and renew your health. Ayurveda treatments at Nilayoram Ayurveda health resort at Kerala consists of Ayurveda treatments blended with Yoga, Meditation and Therapy resulting in physical and mental well being.
Nilayoram Resort, Bharathpuzha, Thrissur, Kerala, India
Thrissur does not have an airport. Nearest airport is Kochi Airport - Thrissur - 56 km away
Kochi Airport (COK), Ernakulam, Kerala - Thrissur 95 km away
Calicut International Airport (CCJ), Kozhikode, Kerala
The duration of the journey differs according to your flight schedule. ( Recomended flights are QATAR AIRWAYS, EMIRATES AIRWAYS) If your departure is from Europe, apart from the transfer time, it will take approximately 10 hours in the air to reach Kochi/ Cochin International airport in Kerala, South India.
Flights are not included in the packages. Once you got the confirmation of your booking from us, you can book your flights and please inform to us your arrival details.
You can easily get regular trains to Thrissur from other major cities of the country.
Railway Station(s): Thrissur (TCR), Divine Nagar (DINR), Thrissur Punkunnam (PNQ)
There are regular buses from other major cities of the country to Thrissur.
Bus Station(s): Trichur
Thrissur, Kerala, India
• If cancellations are made within 3 days of the reservation, 100% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 3-7 days prior to the reservation, 50% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 8-14 days prior to the reservation, 30% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made before 15 days prior to the reservation, 5% cancellation charges will apply