• North - South indian and ayurvedic food
• All ayurveda treatments and rejuvenation programmes
• Free consultation with an ayurveda doctor
• Stress relieving and Rejuvanation programme
• Skin and beauty care therapies
• Accommodation with Sea view
• Ayurveda Programme
• All Meals included
• Taxes applicable as per Govt:Rule
• Consultation with our ayurvedic doctor
• Yoga and pranayama sessions (Twice Daily)
• Full-body ayurvedic massages
• Ayurvedic diet
• Pranic healing session (On request)
English US, English UK, Hindi
All 3 meals included
Experienced Yoga teachers and Therapist for Ayurveda treatments
Surrounded with coconut plam, facing The Arabian Sea and Theeyaseril Pozhi (river-lake). The Resort and its area fortunated by green nature on one side and and all backwaters, boarded by coconut trees, a natural habitat of many local birds. The other side of the resort, an open sunny beach carpeted with clear sand. Beach Paradise is built on a concept as a natural fisher man's village were our esteemed guests has the opportunity to experience local fisher man working in their traditional style.
Beach Paradise Ayurveda Beach Resort, Jry Road Thumpoly, Alappuzha-Arthunkal-Chellanam-Thoppumpady Road, Thumpoly, Alappuzha, Kerala 688008
• By Air
The Cochin International Airport, located at a distance of 75 kiolmetres is the nearest airport to Allepey. The airport is well connected to major cities in India as well as abroad. From the Cochin International Airport, one can book a taxi or a cab to get to Alleppey.
• By Bus
Kerala State Run Transport Corporation buses connect Alleppey to most major cities in Kerala. Luxury air-conditioned buses also operate from cities such as Bangalore, Chennai, Mysore and Coimbatore to Alleppey.
• By Train
The Alleppey Railway Station lies within the city limits and is well connected by rail to Cochin and Trivandrum. From the railway station, one can board a bus, hire a taxi or get in an auto-rickshaw to reach the main city.
• Road/Self Drive
Alleppey is accessible by National Highway-47, which goes through Ambalapuzha and Cherthala cities. Alleppey is well connected to other cities such as Kochi, Kottayam, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode, Chennai, Bangalore and Coimbatore by road.
Alappuzha, Kerala, India
• If cancellations are made within 3 days of the reservation, 100% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 3-7 days prior to the reservation, 50% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 8-14 days prior to the reservation, 30% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made before 15 days prior to the reservation, 5% cancellation charges will apply