• Study of Anatomy, Nutrition & Massages
• Alignment oriented classical Hatha Yoga Style
• Detailed teaching of Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series
• Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad-Gita
• Western and Yogic Anatomy
• Food is NOT included in the above prices but 3 Yogic vegetarian or Vegan/GF meals per day can be added for an extra cost duration of the Retreat.
• Hot water shower is available 24h in all rooms.
• Free Wi-Fi Available.
• **Pick-Up & Drop Off from/at Dabolim(Goa) Airport and Canacona Train Station can be arranged for an extra charge of INR 1700
• This Packages are optional and all our students are free to book their accommodation elsewhere, however, we believe these options to be the most suitable and convenient when booking the 200Hr or 100Hr Yoga TTC. Banjaara Yoga and Ayurveda DO NOT make any profit from accommodation and food service, the school only act as a mere link between the accommodation provider and the student for the convenience and comfort of the latter. Please contact us via e-mail to confirm the Accommodation and Food fees before booking. Banjaara Yoga and Ayurveda will not be responsable for any increase in the final price due to actualization of the accommodation and food fees.
English US, English UK, Hindi
• 3 Yogic vegetarian or Vegan/GF meals per day
• Jose Marquina
Co - Founder of BYA
- After teaching in North America, the UK and taking part as a leading teacher in Hatha and Pranayama in Yoga Teacher Trainings in India, he realised the need for a new understanding of teaching for the modern yoga students, were the original values of Yoga would not be compromised by the new learning tools and trends.
His understanding about yoga has led him to conduct classes that are a perfect blend between traditional Hatha and modern Vinyasa, with a strong focus on alignment and mindful breathing.
In his classes, he strives to find the balance to challenge mind and body, skyrocketing the progression of his students in the shortest amount of time while providing a strong base of yogic knowledge.
He has studied with some of the best Yoga schools across India, learning the traditional yogic techniques from life long Himalayan yogis, however, he has never stopped his training and continues with his studies to give the best education to the Banjaara students.
• Madhura Bhagwat
Co - Founder of BYA
- She belongs to a Hindu - Bramhin family, for this reason, Yama and Niyama (yogic lifestyle) and Mantra Chanting have been part of her day to day life. She has a wide experience of practicing with the best Tradional Indian and Western Yoga Teachers, she thus represents a beautiful blend of Indian culture with a western approach.
While working as a leading Ashtanga Vinyasa and Yogic Philosophy teacher in the Teacher Trainings in North America and the Indian Sub-Continent, she's come to realise how necessary it is to bring back the true meaning of what Yoga really is, the perfect union between body, mind, soul and the Panchamahabhutas (five elements).
Hence, her primary focus since the opening of BYA has been to offer the highest quality Ayurveda and Yoga education to the Banjaara teacher trainings, in the most accesible way for modern yogis while passing on the Yogic traditions in the purest form. Madhura's classes are inspiring, energetic and functional, influenced from her life as a dancer, hatha traditions, ashtanga vinyasa, creative vinyasa, the awareness of movements with breath, her deep love for Yogic Philosophy, Mantra Chanting and Ayurveda. Her classes balance contemplation with sweat, long - held asanas & a healthy dose of alignments.
Her constant endeavour is to guide the Banjaara students to achieve their goals and reach new heights in their practice.
• Dr. Arun Sharma
B.A.M.S (Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), Dip. Panchakarma, Fellowship in Clinical Research
- B.A.M.S (Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), Dip. Panchakarma, Fellowship in Clinical Research, an expert Ayurvedic Physician who belongs to a family lineage of Ayurvedic doctors and Sanskrit scholars. His Training in Ayurveda and Sanskrit Language started at a young age. He Completed his B.A.M.S from Shree Laxmi Narayan Ayurveda College, Amritsar. In addition to his formal education, he gained extensive practical knowledge from his Grandfather’s Ayurvedic practice and several other Vaidyas.
Dr. Arun Sharma is one of the most respected Ayurvedic doctors in India and a reference in Ayurvedic education in North India. He teaches Western and Eastern(Yogic/Ayurvedic) Anatomy to 200Hr & 100Hr Yoga TTC Banjaara Yoga students at Ayuskama Ayurveda Clinic & Panchakarma Center.
Banjaara Yoga & Ayurveda, Goa
By AIR: If you are coming to Goa by airways then the nearest international airport is located at Dabolim. Dabolim main airport is situated at a distance of almost 29 kilometers away from Panaji. This international airport is well connected with the major domestic cities as well as international major cities in U.K. and Germany as well.
The Dabolim Airport lies just 29 kilometres from the state’s capital, Panjim. It is well connected by daily flights from Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Cochin and Bangalore.
By Railway: Via railways, it is quite easy to reach Goa as the major railway stations in Goa are located in Margao. The main railway station is known as Madgaon and Vasco-da-gama. These railway stations are well linked with Mumbai and then other major parts of the country as well. The two major railheads in Goa are Madgaon and Thivim, which are well connected by trains from all over the country.
By Bus: There are a number of public as well as private bus operators in Goa, which offer options for intra-city and inter-city conveyance. KSRTC, MSRTC and KTC are some of the Government undertakings that operate from Panaji, Madgaon and Vasco Da Gama. Private bus operators include the likes of Neeta Tour and Travels, Paulo Travels and Naik Tours and Travels. Goa enjoys daily bus service from important cities like Mumbai and Pune.
• If cancellations are made within 3 days of the reservation, 100% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 3-7 days prior to the reservation, 50% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 8-14 days prior to the reservation, 30% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made before 15 days prior to the reservation, 5% cancellation charges will apply