• All 'Spa Program' inclusions as listed above
• Individual Wellness Consultation; Ayurvedic Consultation (where required)
• Personal Fitness Consultation, Fitness Test and Body composition analysis where required
• Ongoing progress checks with Doctor and Spa consultants
• Detailed debrief session and lifestyle consultation and counseling session
• Ananda Rejuvenation Spa Cuisine meals (breakfast/ lunch/ dinner), per night per person
• Morning Wake Up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl provided every day
• Scheduled wellness activities: Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Vedanta talks, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations, and weekly trek
• Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities: Steam, Sauna, Chill Plunge Pool, and Kneipp Hydrotherapy Foot Bath
• Stay on our best available room and breakfast rates and create your own experience from the range of activities on offer. While at Ananda, you have complimentary access to:
- Daily Activities – Yoga sessions (beginners and advanced group classes), Meditation sessions (group classes), Vedanta talks, Fitness sessions (group classes)- Weekly Activities – Treks (group) with expert guides, Ayurvedic Cuisine demonstrations, Cultural entertainment
• Active Fitness
- Detailed fitness consultation with body composition analysis and a personalised fitness training program
• Vedanta Talks
- Vedanta is derived from two words, veda (knowledge) and anta (end). It is the ancient Indian philosophy which answers the fundamental questions of life.
• Yoga & Meditation
- Traditional Hatha Yoga is practiced at Ananda guided by expert Yoga teachers who will design a tailor made yoga and meditation program based on your goals.
• Visiting Masters
-Ananda in the Himalayas offers special workshops with Visiting Masters from across the world, who are experts in different areas of holistic wellbeing.
English US, English UK, Hindi
• Years of research by our ayurvedic, yogic and international wellness experts have enabled a unique integrated focus on the core physical and mental aspects which have the most impact. The results are award winning programs which work to create a sustainable journey towards a healthier, enriched lifestyle.
Ananda is an award-winning luxury destination spa resort in India situated at the Himalayan foothills in Northern India. Located on a 100 acre Maharaja’s Palace Estate, Ananda is surrounded by graceful Sal forests and overlooks the spiritual town of Rishikesh and the Ganges river valley. Ananda, one of the best luxury ayurvedic retreats in India, integrates traditional Ayurveda, Yoga and Vedanta with international wellness experiences, fitness and healthy organic cuisine to restore balance and harmonize energy.
Ananda In The Himalayas - The Palace Estate, Narendra Nagar Tehri - Garhwal, Uttarakhand - 249175, INDIA
• For cancellations more than 21 days before arrival - No Charge.
• For cancellations between 7 – 21 days before arrival - 50% of total package price will be charged as retention.
• For cancellations between 0 – 7 days before arrival - 100% of total package price will be charged as retention.
• No show - 100% of total package price will be charged as retention.
• Early check out - 100% of balance period will be charged as retention.
• For any amendment in arrival date made less than 21 days prior to arrival and where the length of stay remains the same, 1 night retention will be charged as per packaged booked.
• For any amendment in length of stay made less than 21 days prior to arrival 100% retention will be charged for the number of nights reduced.
Tehri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India
"They took care of my journey on timely basis and always followed-up with me if i'm facing any problem during my trip. This is the way to take care the customer. My kid enojyed lots. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"The trip was really good and a memorable one. The pick up and drop was perfect and well coordinated. The stay was more than comfortable and the entire package was indeed worth the value for money. "
"This was my first #ZolidayTrip. Brilliantly arranged and such a hassle free experience. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"had a wonderful time in group of 4 friends! Do not miss out on this place! You wont regret :)"
"The way pick up was done and guide tips were good Driver was well behaved and took us to good places for both site seeing and restaurants where food was very good and reasonable."
"Loved Zoliday package. Everything was perfectly arranged. Felt personal."
"It really saved me time and effort. Had amazing time with my friends. Much needed break."