Never done Yoga before? Perfect! We will start from where you are. Never practiced Meditation? We will begin with some various simple techniques. Even the most experienced Meditators practice these easy techniques.
Do you have a regular Yoga or meditation practice? Great, join us and we will help you take it to the next level. Dr.Gaurav Malik has studied Yoga & Mediation for over 10 years at the world’s oldest Yoga University and he has learned many ancient techniques to help you go deeper into your practice.
• Asana Postures Class
• Morning Theory Workshop
• Asana & Group discussion
English US, English UK, Hindi
• Accommodation and all meals
• List of Topics:
Asana (72 postures), adjustment & alignment, philosophy, Yoga sutras, Sanskrit, mantras & chanting, Yoga life, modern Yoga styles including vinyasa and ashtanga theory, kriyas, teaching technique, anatomy, meditation, pranayama (breathings), chakras, kundalini and Ayurveda including doshas.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (Veg)
Anadi Yoga Studio, Jolly Park, Arambol Beach Goa, India
If you are coming to Goa by airways then the nearest international airport is located at Dabolim. Dabolim main airport is situated at a distance of almost 29 kilometers away from Panaji. This international airport is well connected with the major domestic cities as well as international major cities in U.K. and Germany as well.
The Dabolim Airport lies just 29 kilometres from the state’s capital, Panjim. It is well connected by daily flights from Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Cochin and Bangalore.
Via railways, it is quite easy to reach Goa as the major railway stations in Goa are located in Margao. The main railway station is known as Madgaon and Vasco-da-gama. These railway stations are well linked with Mumbai and then other major parts of the country as well. The two major railheads in Goa are Madgaon and Thivim, which are well connected by trains from all over the country.
There are a number of public as well as private bus operators in Goa, which offer options for intra-city and inter-city conveyance. KSRTC, MSRTC and KTC are some of the Government undertakings that operate from Panaji, Madgaon and Vasco Da Gama. Private bus operators include the likes of Neeta Tour and Travels, Paulo Travels and Naik Tours and Travels. Goa enjoys daily bus service from important cities like Mumbai and Pune.
Led by husband and wife team Gourav & Kate, the program has been developed incorporating their combined experience with the aim of producing confident yoga practice.
• A 30% deposit via PayPal will be made to Ashtak Yoganga when the student’s application for the course is accepted. Full payment is required before 14 days of course commencement.
• If student cancels the course 90 days before course commencement the deposit and any other further payments will be refunded in full.
• If student cancels their course enrollment 60 Days before course
commencement 30% deposit will not be refunded however any further
payments will be repaid in full. The 30% deposit paid can go towards another course at a later date.
• If student cancels their course enrollment within 14 days of the course 50% of payment will be refunded. The remaining 50% can be used towards another course at a later date.
• If for any reason a student is unhappy/unwell/injured during the course we will decide the best way to proceed in the interest of both parties and happy relationships. Special circumstances will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
• *We would also like to mention that in most cases all money will be refunded where possible, however, we would like to protect ourselves (and also the students) with the above refund policy.
Mandrem, Goa 403519, India
"They took care of my journey on timely basis and always followed-up with me if i'm facing any problem during my trip. This is the way to take care the customer. My kid enojyed lots. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"The trip was really good and a memorable one. The pick up and drop was perfect and well coordinated. The stay was more than comfortable and the entire package was indeed worth the value for money. "
"This was my first #ZolidayTrip. Brilliantly arranged and such a hassle free experience. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"had a wonderful time in group of 4 friends! Do not miss out on this place! You wont regret :)"
"The way pick up was done and guide tips were good Driver was well behaved and took us to good places for both site seeing and restaurants where food was very good and reasonable."
"Loved Zoliday package. Everything was perfectly arranged. Felt personal."
"It really saved me time and effort. Had amazing time with my friends. Much needed break."