• Enjoy twice daily yoga classes.
• Explore the transforming power of pranayama , yoganidra and meditation.
• Experience the vibration and energy of Mantra and fire rituals.
• Enjoy healthy and delicious traditional Kerala vegetarian cooked with love
• Develop new friendships with people who share the same state of mind in a relaxed.
• 14 Night stay at our cottage.
• Delicious traditional Kerala vegetarian food three times a day.
• Daily 2 yoga classes.(( asana, pranayama, mudras, bandhas etc )
• Daily one hour lecture classes.
• Special sessions for meditation and yoga nidra.
• Daily two times Agnihotra and mantra practice.
• Practice of yogic cleansing methods.
• Hot water for bathing and drinking.
We provide these facilities
• Individual cottage/room near by the sea shore in absolute privacy
• Vegetarian meals based on Ayurvedic principles and herbal drinks.
• Daily consultation with your Ayurvedic physician.
• Ayurveda/ Panchakarma treatments based on the individual's constitution.
• In addition to two general yoga classes, every guest will receive personal yoga therapy classes as part of the program.
• We are unique in providing the vibratory experiance of Homa therapy and mantras as healing objectives.This constitutes the application of our ancient tradition of japa yoga.
• WiFi access in reception area.
• Free vedic astrological consultation plus the remedies based on the Mantrika karmas.
• Time to time room service.
• 24 hrs hot water facility.
• Laundry service.
• Pick up and drop off facilities from the airports ( subject to extra charges)
( Calicut, Cochin, Banglore, Manglore, coimbathore)
• Free consultation with a dental surgeon having inter national facilities.
English US, English UK, Hindi
- You will be fed organic vegetarian meals prepared with love . We offer a varied menu, delicious and healthy traditional south Indian using mainly local and organic ingredients. Break fast Lunch and dinner daily are included in your package, with teas, herbal teas, juices and snacks etc.
Experienced Yoga instructors and therapists for Ayurveda
Relax, connect with nature and enjoy the calm presence of the vast sea shore while deepening your yoga practice with Ayuryoga Academy which is located at Payyambalam beach, one of the most beautiful beach in Kerala. It is quiet and safe, and the ideal place for a yoga retreat holiday . The Yoga shala ( a few steps away from the sea shore) is an amazing space with a peaceful energy and the perfect place to deepen and explore your yoga practice . Whether you are a beginner or an experienced yogi, you have your place among us. Morning, enjoy the energetic and balanced flow of a rhythmic sequence and in the afternoon, enjoy a slow experience, deep and meditative yoga. We will learn simple and effective tools to calm the mind and to lead a healthy lifestyle through Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Yoganidra, Agnihotra, Mantra and Meditation.
Ayur Yoga Academy, Beach Road, Palliyanmoola, Kannur, Kerala - 671312
• BY FLIGHT
There are no regular flights from other major cities of the country to Kannur. Nearest airport is Calicut International Airport. Kannur - 84 km away
Calicut International Airport (CCJ), Kozhikode, Kerala. Kannur - 128 km away
Bajpe Airport (IXE), Mangalore, Karnataka
• BY TRAIN
Kannur is well connected to other major cities of the country via regular trains.
Railway Station(s): Kannur Main (CAN)
• BY BUS
You can easily get regular buses to Kannur from other major cities of the country.
Bus Station(s): Kannur
Kannur, Kerala, India
• If cancellations are made within 3 days of the reservation, 100% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 3-7 days prior to the reservation, 50% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 8-14 days prior to the reservation, 30% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made before 15 days prior to the reservation, 5% cancellation charges will apply