• Eco friendly huts made from local sustainable materials
• Evenings with live music, surrounded by the cashew trees
• All of our meals served are home-made
• Variety of options for breakfast, lunch and dinner and spices to suite your palate
• Massage techniques and energy healing sessions
• 7 Day Yoga & Meditation sessions
• Accommodation with all meals included
• 3 Day Detox Juice Cleanse (optional)
• Ayurvedic Massage (optional)
• 1 Day surprise Workshop
• 1 Day/Night Excursion
• Daily room service is provided and twice weekly linen changes.
English US, English UK, Hindi
• All Meals are uncluded with herbal juice and water
• Breakfast will be served from 7am until till 12 noon. A freshly prepared Indian style buffet will be available each morning with the unique variety of dishes and homemade breads to choose from. Indulge in our locally grown fresh fruits, natural yoghurt, grains, honey and juices and deliciously refreshing Lassi with coconut, banana, mango and strawberries. Dinner will be served from 6pm until 9pm. A delightful Indian style buffet consisting of a huge choice of freshly served vegetarian dishes, dahl and specially prepared desserts. Herbal teas coffees and juices will be served at mealtimes and throughout the day. Wines and other alcoholic beverages are not encouraged but will be available on special request.
• Yogi Bhagavati is a social media super star who has stolen the hearts of so many with her deep words of wisdom and fantastic yoga (asana) poses With more than 12,000 Instagram followers,in just over 1year of opening her page for all to see she has a fan base of loyal supporters and an online community of yogis and people looking for daily inspiration,yogi_bhagavati is social media royalty.
• Fully trained 200hr 500hr Sivananda hatha yoga teacher Who has trained with and completed her 200hr in the bks iyengar system along side training with some of the best yogis/yoginis around the world she has practiced at the Sri pattabhi jois institute of ashtanga in Mysore along with bringing people together for light hearted fun - with acro yoga yogi_bhagavati has been Studying intensively in and around India for the last 3 years Emerging her self fully in the spiritual practice and dedicating her life as a yogi to travel and share her knowledge in ashrams orphanages shelters schools studios around the globe She is deeply passionate about deepening the understanding of ' what yoga really is'
Tucked away in the Goan wilderness amongst serene rolling hills close to an ancient Banyan Tree, this land is abundant with spiritual energy. Home-made food prepared with love, complete tranquility, yoga and raw beauty encourages stillness and joy within you.The Banyan Tree Yoga awaits you.
BANYAN TREE YOGA, Next to Bhumika Temple, Near Aswem Football Ground, Mandrem-Aswem Wado, Goa, INDIA
By AIR: If you are coming to Goa by airways then the nearest international airport is located at Dabolim. Dabolim main airport is situated at a distance of almost 29 kilometers away from Panaji. This international airport is well connected with the major domestic cities as well as international major cities in U.K. and Germany as well.
The Dabolim Airport lies just 29 kilometres from the state’s capital, Panjim. It is well connected by daily flights from Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Cochin and Bangalore.
By Railway: Via railways, it is quite easy to reach Goa as the major railway stations in Goa are located in Margao. The main railway station is known as Madgaon and Vasco-da-gama. These railway stations are well linked with Mumbai and then other major parts of the country as well. The two major railheads in Goa are Madgaon and Thivim, which are well connected by trains from all over the country.
By Bus: There are a number of public as well as private bus operators in Goa, which offer options for intra-city and inter-city conveyance. KSRTC, MSRTC and KTC are some of the Government undertakings that operate from Panaji, Madgaon and Vasco Da Gama. Private bus operators include the likes of Neeta Tour and Travels, Paulo Travels and Naik Tours and Travels. Goa enjoys daily bus service from important cities like Mumbai and Pune.
Mandrem, Goa 403527, India