• Deluxe Room or Super Deluxe Room with a Private balcony
• Daily Special Organic Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
• Local Railway Station / Airport transfers
• Daily Group Yoga Classes 1 hr. in the Morning and 1 hr. in the evening by highly Professional and Experienced Yoga teacher
• Indian Cooking Demonstration by our Chef (On Request)
• Visit to the World Famous Ganga Aarti (Lamp Prayer Ceremony) on the Holy Ganges River
• One Complimentary Ayurveda Herbal Massage Per Person at Ananta - Our In-House Ayurveda & Panchakarma Holistic Wellness Center & Spa during your stay
• Free Wi-Fi, LCD TV, 24 hrs. Rooms Service, 24 hrs. Power Back up, Tea Coffee Maker in Room, Complimentary Mineral Water (2 Bottles per day), Free use of Swimming Pool
• Two way transfer from Haridwar Railway Station or Jolly Grant Airport to Rishikesh Yoga Retreat.
• Traditional Welcome
• Welcome Drinks on arrival
• Breath taking views of the Himalayan Hills
• Learn Yoga, Study ancient spirituality and ancient philosophy
• Complimentary Consultation - Ayurveda Panchakarma Center & Spa
• Handicap Disability Access to all Floors and Rooms with Elevator
• Explore and rejuvenate yourself in the Himalayas
English US, English UK, Hindi
Special Organic Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner (All meals included)
- Manoj is a resident of Rishikesh, raised and born in the world capital of yoga. Ensuing the strict training from his guru, he travelled the country for numerous years, studying with yoga masters all over the country. Manoj then did post graduate diploma in scientific and traditional from Kaivalyadham, Lonavala (India), a yoga institute of worldwide repute after completing graduation in science. He has been teaching yoga at diverse level in India & abroad since 2003. He has worked as executive of yoga teacher training department at Zhongshan city, china, Guangdong, prana yoga centre. He has delivered lectures on philosophy and yoga, conducted meditation workshop, asana and pranayama, yoga remedy sessions for employees of houses of corporate houses & yoga teacher training cources in different countries like Hong Kong, Thailand Singapore, Australia etc. Manoj got the distinctive style of yoga teaching which include the huge blend of traditional power yoga, Hatha yoga and Restorative yoga. Manoj is well known for his motivating and energetic classes with powerful adjustment.
• Yogi Shankar
- Yogi Shankar is a Meditation & Tantra Teacher and a self described “engineer of consciousness”. His background includes Kashmir Shavism/Kundalini/Vedas/Yoga/Ayurveda which he blends in helping his student architect their lives irrespective of their culture, country or age. He also utilizes transformation principles of Trika Philosophy(Will, Knowledge, Action), his spiritual experiences and his material world experiences to guide individuals in his “Rebirth”, “Purposefulness” and “Vedic Living” retreats. He trains youth in remote Himalayan villages and inner cities of industrialized nations in meditation, purposefulness, sustainability, self esteem and empathetic communication. He has translated 30 plus ancient Sanskrit texts such as Patanjali Yog Sutra, Vijan Bhairav Tantra, Bhagavad Gita, Kamsutra and Charak Samhita. He comes from a Kashmiri Brahmin scholarly family with numerous contributions on Abhinavgupta writings, Panini Grammar, Jyotish, Kundalini and Ayurveda.
- Preeti is a native of Rishikesh, raised and born in the World Capital of Yoga. She completed her Masters in Traditional and Scientific Yoga from Haridwar University (India). Well-travelled around the world and has taught in Taiwan, Singapore, Germany, Switzerland etc.
She loves to focus on traditional approach of yoga and aims to make this ancient practice available to everyone.
• Please note in case of unavailability of the above mentioned teachers or instructors during the retreat, a professional and experienced Yoga teacher or instructor from our team will take the classes.
Yoga & Meditation Courses and Ayurvedic therapies can be arranged at Hotel Dewa Retreat, as can dance and music classes along with White Water River Rafting, Trekking & Camping for the adventure inclined. Or relax at our Swimming Pool or Rejuvenate at Ananta - Our Signature Holistic Ayurveda Panchakarma Center & Spa, Veda - Outdoor & Library lounge, complete with books from Indian philosophy and Yoga to World literature.
PRANA - The Yoga & Meditation Studio is available to the guests and our In-House Yoga teachers ensure that you get complete satisfaction with custom-tailored Yoga sessions. Hotel Dewa Retreat in the foothills of Himalayas is a luxury hotel in rishikesh with swimming pool offering a breathtaking view. Dewa Retreat is one of the top 10 Hotels in Rishikesh
Dewa Retreat, Badrinath Road, Opp. Balakhnath Mandir, P.O Tapovan - Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh – 249192, Uttarakhand – INDIA
• By Air
Jolly Grant airport at Dehradun is the nearest airport to Rishikesh which is approximately 35 kilometres away. Popular carriers like Air India, Spice Jet and Jet Airways often have daily flights from New Delhi. Apart from Delhi, there is a flight from Lucknow to Dehradun as well. Once you reach at the airport, you can opt for regular taxi or bus service which is easily available from Dehradun to Rishikesh. The second nearest international airport for Rishikesh is in New Delhi which is well-connected with different cities across the globe.
• By Bus
Being a popular tourist destination, Rishikesh has a good network of buses connecting it with important places such as Haridwar, Dehradun and New Delhi. Buses depart in the morning and late evening from the Kashmere Gate ISBT, New Delhi for Rishikesh every day. You can choose from a regular, deluxe or a luxurious coach.
• By Train
The nearest railhead to Rishikesh is in Haridwar which is approximately 25 kilometres away. Haridwar, in turn, is linked to major Indian cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow and Varanasi. Some of the popular trains are Shatabadi Express, Jan Shatabdi, AC Special Express and Mussoorie Express. For those making the journey to Rishikesh, it is advisable to take the train till Haridwar and then either take a bus or hire a taxi to Rishikesh. While the bus would take about 45 minutes, the taxi will take you to Rishikesh in about half an hour.
• Road/Self Drive
Driving up to Rishikesh is worth considering, as it is connected to other cities via the National Highway 58, which is in a good condition for most of the year. The short stretch of hilly terrain may be a little rutted, but tourists prefer to take a taxi or drive up to Rishikesh. The drive from Delhi to Rishikesh would take approximately 6 to 7 hours.
Cancellation Policy: If Cancellation is done 7 days before check in we will refund 98% of the amount (2% adjusted for transfer charges). If cancellation is done 2 days before checkin we will refund 48% of the amount (2% adjusted for transfer charges). If cancellation done less than 2 days in advance then we charge 100% of the amount.
Guest Credit Card Charging Policy: Once the guest enters his/her credit card information then the booking is confirmed by way of an email. However the hotel will try to charge a nominal amount from the credit card (approx INR 5, i.e. approx $ 0.1 to ensure that the credit card details are valid). The hotel may cancel the reservation of the guest if the transaction does not go through.
No Show Policy: In case the guest holds a booking but doesnt arrive on the arrival date then the 100% amount for the booking gets forfieted and the hotel will charge the entire amount from the guests' credit card.
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
"They took care of my journey on timely basis and always followed-up with me if i'm facing any problem during my trip. This is the way to take care the customer. My kid enojyed lots. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"The trip was really good and a memorable one. The pick up and drop was perfect and well coordinated. The stay was more than comfortable and the entire package was indeed worth the value for money. "
"This was my first #ZolidayTrip. Brilliantly arranged and such a hassle free experience. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"had a wonderful time in group of 4 friends! Do not miss out on this place! You wont regret :)"
"The way pick up was done and guide tips were good Driver was well behaved and took us to good places for both site seeing and restaurants where food was very good and reasonable."
"Loved Zoliday package. Everything was perfectly arranged. Felt personal."
"It really saved me time and effort. Had amazing time with my friends. Much needed break."