- Resolve personal, emotional or psychological problems
• LIFE COACHING
- Achieve personal or professional goals
• GUIDED MEDITATION
- Therapeutic or spiritual meditation under guidance
• CUSTOMIZED RETREATS
- Confront & address issues, find solutions, heal and realign
• SOUND THERAPY
- Create wellness and balance with sound frequencies & vibrations
• DIGITAL DETOX
- Reduce stress & obsession. Focus onthe physical world by refraining from using electronic devices
• An intensive and fully customized 3-7 day programme
• Lunch, Tea and snacks
• 1 day retreat/coaching/guided
• Meditation/Counselling retreat
English US, English UK, Hindi
- Lunch, Tea and snacks
- No accommodation and major meals
• Bindiya Murgai
- She is a Counsellor, Life & Mental Fitness Coach, and an Inner Wellness Guide and Speaker. Bindiya Murgai’s purpose is to help you resolve and overcome your inner and outer conflicts and challenges. In order to do this, Bindiya Murgai use one or a combination of therapies and techniques, depending on your unique requirements. These include Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Life & Business Coaching, Counselling, Guided Meditation, Past Life Regression, Hypnosis and Sound Therapy. The therapies engage your conscious and sub conscious mind, and enable realistic, practical and long lasting solutions to your challenges. Meditation is often integrated to further promote mental wellness, emotional equilibrium, and to manage stress. Please be aware that Bindiya Murgai is not a psychiatrist and there will never be any use or prescription of medication in any sessions.
This is an intensive and fully customized 3-7 day programme that focuses on an individual's unique challenges and therapeutic needs. This is the most deep impact programme as all energies are focused on one person, and therapies are designed for maximum positive outcomes. You can freely share your deepest issues within a private healing space, and benefit from sessions that directly address your issues alone.
5 Days Retreat/Coaching/Guided Meditation/Counselling retreat inclusive of Lunch, Tea & Snacks 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Please note : Prices does not include accommodation, breakfast and dinner. Guest will need to make their own arrangements for stay and all other meals apart from lunch.
Ketti, The Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu, India
• BY FLIGHT
- There are no regular flights from other major cities of the country to Coonoor. Nearest airport is Peelamedu Airport.
- Peelamedu Airport (CJB), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Coonoor - 42 km away
- Calicut International Airport (CCJ), Kozhikode, Kerala. Coonoor - 109 km away
• BY TRAIN
Coonoor is well connected to other major cities of the country via regular trains. Railway Station(s): Coonoor (ONR)
• BY BUS
You can easily get regular buses to Coonoor from other major cities of the country. Bus Station(s): Cunoor, Coonoor
Coonoor, Tamil Nadu, India
1. An individual session can be rescheduled without charge, a minimum of 24 hours prior to the session. This is only permissible once per booking, after which the session will be fully charged as a 'no show' and there will be no refund.
2. Clients who wish to cancel their appointment and get a refund, may do more than 24 hours before the appointment. A five percent charge will be deducted from the refundable amount.
3. A Skype/ FaceTime/What's App/Online session will be charged fully even if there is a network issue. Client will have the choice of converting the online session into a phone call.
4. Appointment time must be strictly adhered to, as the timing of the session will be clocked from the scheduled time, not the time when the client arrives (online or in person)
5. The client may extend the session time by 15 minutes, if the Therapist's schedule so permits. However, client will be billed for the same, for the quarter hour. GROUP SESSIONS AND RETREATS 1. Group sessions/ individual/ group retreats can be cancelled minimum 72 hours in advance. 50% cancellation fee will apply. Groups sessions that are cancelled any less than 72 hours in advance will not be refundable in any part. 2. Timings must be strictly adhered to, as the sessions will be clocked from the scheduled time, not the time when the group arrives.
- Pick-up and drop from hotel at an extra price