- Resolve personal, emotional or psychological problems
• LIFE COACHING
- Achieve personal or professional goals
• GUIDED MEDITATION
- Therapeutic or spiritual meditation under guidance
• CUSTOMIZED RETREATS
- Confront & address issues, find solutions, heal and realign
• SOUND THERAPY
- Create wellness and balance with sound frequencies & vibrations
• DIGITAL DETOX
- Reduce stress & obsession. Focus onthe physical world by refraining from using electronic devices
• 5 Day retreat package
• 6 Nights & 5 days accommodation with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea/Coffee, snacks (Twin sharing accommodation). Extra person 1500 pp per night
• Travel from Manali to Kaza & Back
• Local transportation for retreat
English US, English UK, Hindi
• 6 Nights & 5 days accommodation with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea/Coffee, snacks (Twin sharing accommodation).
• Bindiya Murgai
- She is a Counsellor, Life & Mental Fitness Coach, and an Inner Wellness Guide and Speaker. Bindiya Murgai’s purpose is to help you resolve and overcome your inner and outer conflicts and challenges. In order to do this, Bindiya Murgai use one or a combination of therapies and techniques, depending on your unique requirements. These include Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Life & Business Coaching, Counselling, Guided Meditation, Past Life Regression, Hypnosis and Sound Therapy. The therapies engage your conscious and sub conscious mind, and enable realistic, practical and long lasting solutions to your challenges. Meditation is often integrated to further promote mental wellness, emotional equilibrium, and to manage stress. Please be aware that Bindiya Murgai is not a psychiatrist and there will never be any use or prescription of medication in any sessions.
This is an intensive and fully customized 3-7 day programme that focuses on an individual's unique challenges and therapeutic needs. This is the most deep impact programme as all energies are focused on one person, and therapies are designed for maximum positive outcomes. You can freely share your deepest issues within a private healing space, and benefit from sessions that directly address your issues alone.
- 5 Day Retreat program
- 6 Nights & 5 days Accommodation with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea/Coffee, Snacks
- Travel from Manali to Kaza & back
- Local transportation for retreat
Spiti Valley, Himachal Pradesh, India
• How to reach Spiti
- Lahaul and Spiti is separated from Kullu by the Rohtang pass and Kunzum pass and it lies on the Manali-Leh highway. This route is fine to reach Spiti valley during the summers, but is inaccessble for most parts of the year due to heavy snowfall. However, Spiti valley is accessible throughout the year though from Shimla via Kinnaur (except for occasional disturbances due to landslides or heavy snowfall). The Himachal state transport runs buses through both routes in summers, however just a bus through the Shimla-Kinnaur-Kaza route.
- The nearest broad guage railway station from Spiti which have good connectivity is in Chandigarh. Jogindernagar also has a railway station which is nearest to Spiti, but it has very poor connectivity. Direct buses are available from Chandigarh, Shimla, Kullu, Manali and some other parts of North India. The nearest airport is in Kullu (Bhuntar airport), however the nearest international airport is in New Delhi. One can also take a taxi from nearby places to reach Spiti. However, a lot of people also reach Spiti valley by trekking or by using motorcycles.
• Spiti by Flight
- There is no direct flight connectivity to Spiti Valley. The nearest airport is in Bhuntur, near Kullu, 245 km away from the same.
Nearest Airport: Chandigarh Airport (IXC) - 211 kms from Spiti
• Spiti by Road
- Regular bus services ply to and fro the city of Spiti Valley. They operate on a daily basis, whether day or night, from places like New Delhi, Pathankot, Shimla etc. You can also take shared taxis or cabs for the same route.
• Spiti by Train
- There is no direct rail connectivity to Spiti Valley. Pathankot railway station is the nearest railway station to the site, around 500 km away from the same.
• Commuting Within Spiti
- Lahaul and Spiti are separated by the Kunzum pass (4,590 m). Lahaul and Spiti are connected by a road, but are cut-off from each other during some parts of the year due to heavy snowfall.
Spiti Valley, Marango Rangarik, Himachal Pradesh 172114
1. An individual session can be rescheduled without charge, a minimum of 24 hours prior to the session. This is only permissible once per booking, after which the session will be fully charged as a 'no show' and there will be no refund.
2. Clients who wish to cancel their appointment and get a refund, may do more than 24 hours before the appointment. A five percent charge will be deducted from the refundable amount.
3. A Skype/ FaceTime/What's App/Online session will be charged fully even if there is a network issue. Client will have the choice of converting the online session into a phone call.
4. Appointment time must be strictly adhered to, as the timing of the session will be clocked from the scheduled time, not the time when the client arrives (online or in person)
5. The client may extend the session time by 15 minutes, if the Therapist's schedule so permits. However, client will be billed for the same, for the quarter hour. GROUP SESSIONS AND RETREATS 1. Group sessions/ individual/ group retreats can be cancelled minimum 72 hours in advance. 50% cancellation fee will apply. Groups sessions that are cancelled any less than 72 hours in advance will not be refundable in any part. 2. Timings must be strictly adhered to, as the sessions will be clocked from the scheduled time, not the time when the group arrives.