• Reiki level-1st
- Course usually takes 3 days, with 3-4 hours each day depending on the student
• Reiki level-2nd
- Course usually takes 4 days, with 3-4 hours each day depending on the student
• Reiki level-3rd (Master Level)
- Master course usually takes 6-8 days, with 3-4 hours each day depending on the student
• Reiki means the same as Chi in Chinese, Prana in Sanskrit!
• Odic force, organ and bioplasrna Reiki Is the universal life force
• The life force plays an important role in everything that we do
Accommodation & food included
English US, English UK, Hindi
Strictly only Veg meals will be provided
• Specialist in
Himalayan Yoga Retreat Center introduces Reiki Courses that enable students to be healers and Reiki Masters besides guiding them towards spiritual fulfillment. Reiki is a chakra based spiritual healing by Celestial energy without using any medicine. Reiki raises the vibration frequency of the recipient and heals spiritually, physically and emotionally by easing the energy flow. Reiki assumes a greater purpose, if practiced with compassion and wisdom; it would be a way of life than just a healing method. It emphasis the practice of meditation and aims to growth and spiritual.
Himalayan Yoga Retreat, Address: Little Buddha Cafe, Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, India.
• From Delhi to Rishikesh
- The distance from Delhi to Rishikesh is generally 6 hours but traffic, time of day and holidays/ festivals can make the journey longer. The three major methods of transportation to get from Delhi to Rishikesh are private car, bus or plane. Hiring a private car to take you from Delhi to Rishikesh is the easiest option for first time travelers to India with bus and train being more complicated.
• Private Car
- A private car will cost around $80 USD from Delhi to Rishikesh. You have the opportunity to meet up with other students in your yoga teacher training group to arrange to share a private car in order to keep the cost down.
- Depending on the time your plane arrives in Delhi, this can be a tricky option. Volvo buses (best condition) from Delhi to Rishikesh stop running around 9 PM at night. If your plane arrives in Delhi around evening time, you will have to get a hotel for the night and then make your way to
Delhi ISBT (Interstate Bus Terminus) in the morning. From the airport, get a prepaid taxi to take you to Delhi ISBT. Only go to the government approved taxi stand located right outside the airport exit. The price from the Delhi airport to Delhi ISBT will be 600 INR (Indian Rupees).
Once you arrive at Delhi ISBT, navigate your way to the bus station’s ticket stands on the second level (go up the escalator). Go to the Uttarakhand State booth and ask when the next volvo bus (best quality) will be leaving for Rishikesh. That bus ticket should cost between 500 INR - 700 INR.
Make sure to ask the bus driver/bus director where they drop off at Rishikesh. You should depart from the bus at Rishikesh Bus Station (there’s only one) which is usually their last stop if their destination is Rishikesh.
Once you arrive at Rishikesh Bus Station, find an auto rickshaw (tuk tuk) to take you to Laxman Jhula at world peace yoga school (Tapovan Resort).
You can also book a plane ticket from Delhi airport to Dehradun airport (Jolly Grant). The price of that ticket ranges depending on when you book it, but it’s usually around $40 to 60 USD. The taxi from the airport to Laxman Jhula is around $16 USD.
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
• If cancellations are made within 3 days of the reservation, 100% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 3-7 days prior to the reservation, 50% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 8-14 days prior to the reservation, 30% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made before 15 days prior to the reservation, 5% cancellation charges will apply