• Healthy Body, Mind and Spirit which lead to contentment and a fulfilling Life
• Unique and holistic approach to Wellness comprises elements of Yoga
• Honorary visiting professor at the Dinacharya Ayurvedic Institute in New York
• Commitment to spread our knowledge so it can benefit as many people as possible
• Transform you into a better person, bringing light & bliss into your life
• 2 Yoga Classes a Day
• Organic Ayurvedic & Delicious Meals
• 3 Days Yoga Retreat
• Lovely & Happy Environment
• Optional Activities
English US, English UK, Hindi
All meals included (Organic Ayurvedic & Delicious Meals)
• Dr. RAKESH AGARWAL
Dedicated and experienced Ayurvedic Doctor engaged in the design and development of Ayurvedic formulations based on Herbs, Rasayanas and Bazikarans of Ayurveda in the treatment of chronic diseases, e.g. diabetes mellitus, migraines, joint pains, psoriasis, allergic bronchial astiophma etc. AIDS and sexual disorders.
• DR. YOGI AMRiT RAJ
Is a fourth generation, award winning Ayurvedic Doctor and Certified 200/500 Hour Yoga Teacher from Yoga Alliance USA.
Yogi Dr. Amrit Raj has given lectures, seminars and classes on Ayurveda and yoga in a number of renowned institutions including various Hindu temples, yoga studios, ashrams, spas and colleges from around the world. He is an Honorary visiting professor in Dinacharya Ayurvedic Institute in New York. Yogi Dr. Amrit Raj has been featured on relaxdoc.com giving a stress management series to oncologists in the United States. Outside of India, he provides spiritual retreats and Yoga Camps and offers spiritual and Ayurvedic lifestyle consultations at India’s Arogyadham Center. In 2008, he was the key speaker in Punarnava Ayurveda & Yoga International conference. He is a regular writer at Speakingtree.in, one of the biggest websites in spirituality and personal growth in the world. For the past five years, he has provided charitable services in yoga & Ayurveda both in India and abroad and is currently managing trustee/chairman Maa Research Foundation, a nonprofit organisation. He is also Trustee of Arogyadham Global AIDS Research Foundation and is the founder of Maa Yoga Ashram in Tapovan, Rishikesh.
• DR.NEELAM AGARWAL
Dedicated and experienced Ayurvedic Doctor engaged in the design and development of Ayurvedic formulations based on Herbs, Rasayanas and Bazikarans of Ayurveda in the treatment of chronic diseases, e.g. diabetes mellitus, migraines, joint pains, psoriasis, allergic bronchial asthma etc. AIDS and sexual Disorders.
• DR. ARJUN RAJ
Is in the executive board of the ashram and director of Maa Arogyadham Health Care. He is an Ayurveda graduate from Punjab University(Chandigarh), holds CCY Yoga Degree From Kaiwalyadham Yoga University (lonawaal) and from LYT (Yogaville,Charlottesville,Virginia). He also looks after the administrative affairs and Panchakarma Department at the ashram, and is a 200-hour registered yoga teacher.
Maa Yoga Ashram offers Ayurveda Retreats, Ayurvedic Treatments, Panchakarma, Yoga Teacher Training and Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh, India, under the guidance of Yogi Dr. Amrit Raj. Join us for Self Transformation, Self Realisation and Inner Growth based on Spiritual Vedic and Scientific Knowledge for Healthy Mind and Body.
Maa Yoga Ashram, Badrinath Road, Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249192
• From Delhi to Rishikesh
- The distance from Delhi to Rishikesh is generally 6 hours but traffic, time of day and holidays/ festivals can make the journey longer. The three major methods of transportation to get from Delhi to Rishikesh are private car, bus or plane. Hiring a private car to take you from Delhi to Rishikesh is the easiest option for first time travelers to India with bus and train being more complicated.
• Private Car
- A private car will cost around $80 USD from Delhi to Rishikesh. You have the opportunity to meet up with other students in your yoga teacher training group to arrange to share a private car in order to keep the cost down.
- Depending on the time your plane arrives in Delhi, this can be a tricky option. Volvo buses (best condition) from Delhi to Rishikesh stop running around 9 PM at night. If your plane arrives in Delhi around evening time, you will have to get a hotel for the night and then make your way to
Delhi ISBT (Interstate Bus Terminus) in the morning. From the airport, get a prepaid taxi to take you to Delhi ISBT. Only go to the government approved taxi stand located right outside the airport exit. The price from the Delhi airport to Delhi ISBT will be 600 INR (Indian Rupees).
Once you arrive at Delhi ISBT, navigate your way to the bus station’s ticket stands on the second level (go up the escalator). Go to the Uttarakhand State booth and ask when the next volvo bus (best quality) will be leaving for Rishikesh. That bus ticket should cost between 500 INR - 700 INR.
Make sure to ask the bus driver/bus director where they drop off at Rishikesh. You should depart from the bus at Rishikesh Bus Station (there’s only one) which is usually their last stop if their destination is Rishikesh.
Once you arrive at Rishikesh Bus Station, find an auto rickshaw (tuk tuk) to take you to Laxman Jhula at world peace yoga school (Tapovan Resort).
You can also book a plane ticket from Delhi airport to Dehradun airport (Jolly Grant). The price of that ticket ranges depending on when you book it, but it’s usually around $40 to 60 USD. The taxi from the airport to Laxman Jhula is around $16 USD.
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
• If cancellations are made within 3 days of the reservation, 100% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 3-7 days prior to the reservation, 50% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 8-14 days prior to the reservation, 30% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made before 15 days prior to the reservation, 5% cancellation charges will apply