• The architectural layout is based on the Vedic Science of architecture
• Relaxed and blissful atmosphere of the Vedic Village
• Yoga and Meditation supported by authentic Ayurvedic treatments
• Overall feeling of wellbeing, radiant health and profound inner experiences
• Your accommodation in any of the beautiful, traditional cottages and delicious vegetarian meals at our "Annapoorna Bhavan" will make your vacation at Maitreyi in all ways pleasant, comfortable and memorable.
English US, English UK, Hindi
Delicious vegetarian meals (All meals included)
- We serve organic grains, fruits, vegetables and dairy
• Dr. Abilash Anand (B.A.M.S, P.G.D.Y) will be your doctor at Maitreyi. He received his 5 years of Ayurveda education from Vishnu Ayurveda College, Kerala, South India, and after graduating continued in the Indian guru-shishya tradition and studied under Ashtavaidya Alathiyoor Narayanan Nambi. The legendary Ashtavaidyas were historically renowned for their mastery of all eight specialties of Ayurvedic Medicine, they have made the Kerala Ayurvedic system a rich and complete healing science. yurveda like all Vedic knowledge needs years of subtle, sustained and penetrating practical instruction from a teacher to truly gain real insight into all its aspects, this exhaustive and yet comprehensive knowledge has a history of being passed on in effectively in only such a manner.
Maitreyi is an eco-friendly, spiritual and cultural retreat locatedadjacent to the Aliyar Dam Lake in Tamil Nadu known for its scenic beauty and pleasant climate throughout the year. Spread over 25 acres adjoining the Anamalai hills, the harmonious layout of the village enhances the beauty of the place.
In this relaxed and blissful atmosphere of the Vedic Village the practice of Yoga and Meditation supported by authentic Ayurvedic treatments will create an overall feeling of wellbeing, radiant health and profound inner experiences.
Maitreyi – The Vedic Village, Ishwaramalai, Aliyar, Pollachi (TK),
Coimbatore District - 642101, Tamil Nadu - INDIA
Located on the banks of the Noyyal River, Coimbatore is the second largest city in Tamil Nadu after Chennai. It is also known as the Manchester of South India due to its cotton production and textile industries. Some of the city’s must see tourist attractions include Marudamalai Temple, Monkey Falls, Aazhiyaar Dam, Aliyar Dam Reservoir Park, Ramar Temple and Marudamalai Temple. When it comes to connectivity, Coimbatore is well-connected to all other major Indian cities by air, road and rail.
How to Reach Coimbatore by Air
Coimbatore International Airport is located at a distance of about 15 km from the city centre. It connects the city to major domestic and international destinations. You can hire cabs or avail local bus services from the airport, to reach other parts of the city.
How to Reach Coimbatore by Road
Several state and private run buses operate from Coimbatore, connecting the city to other important Indian cities and towns. You can choose from luxurious Volvo to pocket-friendly ordinary buses, depending on your requirement.
How to Reach Coimbatore by Rail
Coimbatore Junction railway station is the main railhead that serves the city. Some of the main trains passing through this city include Trivandrum-Nizamuddin Express, Kanyakumari-Bangalore Express, Kovai Express and Kongu Express. From outside the railway station, you can hire taxis or buses to reach any part of the city.
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
• If cancellations are made within 3 days of the reservation, 100% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 3-7 days prior to the reservation, 50% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 8-14 days prior to the reservation, 30% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made before 15 days prior to the reservation, 5% cancellation charges will apply