Yoga classes, an Ayurveda massage or River rafting in Summer or Mountain climbing (whenever available), guidance and escort services (if required) for local sightseeing, food & accommodation.
• Located in the foothills of the Himalayas
• Refresh and revive your body and mind
• Active steps towards living a happier and more meaningful life
• Discover all manner of techniques and knowledge of Yoga
• Work on your health, improve your energy levels
English US, English UK, Hindi
All meals included
• Our Founder: Sarvottam Kumar Pathak is a Yogi & Meditation Master, who founded Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School to pass his knowledge on to others. He is the senior director of marketing and a spiritual meditation instructor at the school, and is also a founding member of Meditation School Rishikesh – Shree Mahesh Heritage. His spiritual journey towards founding our centre began in 2006, when he first became involved in the Art of Living Foundation. Sarvottam holds a Business Management degree, and is a computer engineer by profession. His keen desire for intuitive knowledge drew him towards yoga and meditation. After continuously experiencing and sharing his Yogic knowledge of the wellness world, he began teaching in 2014, and continues to share his knowledge with disciples worldwide. He is from a Brahmin background, so spirituality is an integral part of his heritage. He has a keen interest and knowledge in Hatha yoga and the spiritual Indian Vedic philosophy.
• Atma Prasanna - PositionLecturer - Experience 5 Years
- BiographyPrimis aliquam etiam lorem sodales ipsum, faucibus pellentesque proin ultricies sed odio, massa ac platea tortor netus interdum curae quis platea per ante magna congue dolor.
• Yogi Yashpal - Ashtanga Vinyasa, Core Strength Yoga, Flow, Vinyasa - PositionAshtanga Yoga Asana Instructor - Experience 8 Years
- BiographyBorn and raised in Rishikesh, Yashpal began his yoga studies in 2011. Through much hard work and dedication, he has become a master of Ashtanga yoga. His gentle, caring nature and down to earth personality make his students feel at home in his class. Yashpal credits his practice of yoga for each and every blessing in his life, whether in be material or spiritual, “Everything I have is because of yoga.”
His knowledge of yoga and ability to perform asana is truly inspiring. Yashpal holds a Masters degree in Yoga from Uttrakhand Sanskrit University and is the recipient of many awards including;
•2nd Position in Uttrakhand State Yoga Championship, 2013
•3rd Position State Yoga Championship, Uttrakhand State Yoga Association, 2013
•2nd Position in Uttrakhand State Yoga Championship recognized by the Indian Olympic Association
•3rd Position in International Yoga Festival 2014 Championship
•Under 10th position in National Championship of Yoga Federation of India organized by Jharkhand Yoga Association
• Ram Gupta - Basic Meditation Beginner Course, Beginner Certification Course, Chakra Kundalini Mudra, Hatha, Kundalini - PositionMeditation Philosophy Lecturer-India - Experience20 Year
- BiographyRam Gupta is an expert Meditation and Laughter Yoga teacher. He has been part of wellness world Since,1992 and serving the global meditation learning community. Besides his teaching to Meditation Philosophy and techniques, he is also an expert in Pranayama, natural & Life Healing. His working profile with Mantra Yoga & Meditation as Senior expert – Meditation training & Course development.
• Sarvottam - Basic Meditation Beginner Course, Beginner Certification Course, Chakra Kundalini Mudra, Hatha, Yoga Dance - PositionMeditation Teacher & Healing Massage Therapist - Experience 8 Years
-BiographySarvottam’s passion for the health and wellness industry began years ago in India, teaching meditation to students in both Eastern and Western philosophies. Sarvo is an expert meditation Instructor in active & passive meditation technique teaching, He has been sharing his therapeutic experience with students and clients for the last 7 years in Rishikesh. He is certified yoga and meditation teacher. A meditation teacher, Ayurveda Massage Practitioner, and Detoxification Healing Therapist by profession with a Business Management degree, Sarvo brings a diverse skill-set to our team. He organizes monthly retreats and 200-hour residential yoga teacher training and 300-hour residential meditation teacher training to guests traveling to Rishikesh, India. After learning the “Art of Living Foundation” in 2006, Sarvo was led to pursue a path of wellness through yogic lifestyle. He has extensively studied Hatha, Gyan, and Bhakti Yoga and taught in India at Mantra Yoga & Meditation, Shree Mahesh Heritage & Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School.
Take a step back from the hustle and bustle of the modern world, and relax at one of our peaceful yoga and meditation retreats. Located in the foothills of the Himalayas, often regarded as the birthplace of Eastern knowledge, you will be able to refresh and revive your body and mind, and take active steps towards living a happier and more meaningful life. Whether you are a complete newbie to yoga and meditation, or if you are already acquainted with many of the benefits that these practises can bring, you will benefit hugely from the lessons you will learn here, and discover all manner of techniques and knowledge that you can use to make a change for the better. Whether you want to combat stress, work on your health, improve your energy levels, become more focuses, or restore a sense of inner balance, our retreats are just what you need.
Our retreats will also provide you with a thorough grounding in the philosophy and be thinking surrounding meditation. You’ll learn all about the history of meditation, with stories and lessons from many prominent figures in Indian history and philosophy. You can then take these lessons, and apply them to your own life, making positive changes to your lifestyle so you can better meet the challenges you face both at work and at home.
Mantra Yoga & Meditation India,Village Ghugytayni,Upper Tapovan,Rishikesh 249192 India
• By Air
Jolly Grant airport at Dehradun is the nearest airport to Rishikesh which is approximately 35 kilometres away. Popular carriers like Air India, Spice Jet and Jet Airways often have daily flights from New Delhi. Apart from Delhi, there is a flight from Lucknow to Dehradun as well. Once you reach at the airport, you can opt for regular taxi or bus service which is easily available from Dehradun to Rishikesh. The second nearest international airport for Rishikesh is in New Delhi which is well-connected with different cities across the globe.
• By Bus
Being a popular tourist destination, Rishikesh has a good network of buses connecting it with important places such as Haridwar, Dehradun and New Delhi. Buses depart in the morning and late evening from the Kashmere Gate ISBT, New Delhi for Rishikesh every day. You can choose from a regular, deluxe or a luxurious coach.
• By Train
The nearest railhead to Rishikesh is in Haridwar which is approximately 25 kilometres away. Haridwar, in turn, is linked to major Indian cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow and Varanasi. Some of the popular trains are Shatabadi Express, Jan Shatabdi, AC Special Express and Mussoorie Express. For those making the journey to Rishikesh, it is advisable to take the train till Haridwar and then either take a bus or hire a taxi to Rishikesh. While the bus would take about 45 minutes, the taxi will take you to Rishikesh in about half an hour.
• Road/Self Drive
Driving up to Rishikesh is worth considering, as it is connected to other cities via the National Highway 58, which is in a good condition for most of the year. The short stretch of hilly terrain may be a little rutted, but tourists prefer to take a taxi or drive up to Rishikesh. The drive from Delhi to Rishikesh would take approximately 6 to 7 hours.
• If cancellations are made within 3 days of the reservation, 100% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 3-7 days prior to the reservation, 50% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 8-14 days prior to the reservation, 30% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made before 15 days prior to the reservation, 5% cancellation charges will apply
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
"They took care of my journey on timely basis and always followed-up with me if i'm facing any problem during my trip. This is the way to take care the customer. My kid enojyed lots. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"The trip was really good and a memorable one. The pick up and drop was perfect and well coordinated. The stay was more than comfortable and the entire package was indeed worth the value for money. "
"This was my first #ZolidayTrip. Brilliantly arranged and such a hassle free experience. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"had a wonderful time in group of 4 friends! Do not miss out on this place! You wont regret :)"
"The way pick up was done and guide tips were good Driver was well behaved and took us to good places for both site seeing and restaurants where food was very good and reasonable."
"Loved Zoliday package. Everything was perfectly arranged. Felt personal."
"It really saved me time and effort. Had amazing time with my friends. Much needed break."