The package is for a minimum of 6 nights/7 days and includes the following:
• Luxury accommodation in a twin/double room (shared) in one of our ‘serviced villas’
• Full board vegetarian meals according to your dominant element/imbalance
• 2 private Ayurveda consultations with Janesh Vaidya
• 1 private yoga consultation with yoga therapist
• 4 days cleansing Ayurveda treatments
• 2 days rejuvenating Ayurveda treatments
• Daily Yoga classes
• Ayurveda diet cooking class
• Complimentary use of bicycles
• An inspirational talk by Janesh Vaidya
• Airport (Kochi) pick-up and drop-off
• Taxes included
• Accommodation is provided in our ‘serviced villas’ on a shared room basis (2 persons per room). You will be allocated a villa depending on the number of guests in your group and availability at the time of booking.
• Orchid & Hibiscus are adjacent to each other, have private pools and are 300m from the beach.
• Palm & Bougainvillea do not have pools, but they are on the beach and are 2km south of Orchid & Hibiscus.
07:30 Yoga class, breathing techniques
09:00 Healthy breakfast
11:00 Ayurveda treatment as per your program followed by free time to relax
15:00 Relax, swim, or sightseeing followed by second Ayurveda treatment if required
19:00 Dinner, relax, enjoy the stars, dance, play games, or sleep
• Houseboat or Country Boat Backwater Tour
• Ayurvedic Massage or Treatment
• Private Yoga Lessons
• Kerala Cooking Classes, Cycling, Local Market Tour
• Local Tours: 1 Day Program
• Kerala Tours: Multiple Day Programs
• Personal & Seasonal Celebrations
• Games, Books, Music & DVDs
• Elephant Ride
English US, English UK, Hindi
- Each of our villas has a chef who will provide vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner, according to the recommendations of the Ayurveda physician and any personal dietary requirements. Kerala has a great variety of delicious vegetarian dishes, so you can eat something different at every meal during your stay!
• Lunch and dinner on request at additional charge. Half Board (MAP) - Rs. 1,200 per person / Full Board (AP) - Rs. 2,000 per person (seafood BBQ supplement)
• Greater privacy, better value and a more personal alternative to hotels and resorts.
• Independent, unique ‘homes’ which are ideal for long-stay holidays.
• Special properties with sky-view bathrooms, contemporary interiors and private beach areas.
• Chef, villa host, housekeeping and taxi services to cater for individual needs.
Marari Villas invites you to enjoy a holistic experience, a combination between wellness and Ayurveda practice in beautiful Kerala, India. Restore your health and well-being according to the state of your mind and body elements through this yoga retreat. This is a unique package suitable for everyone, from the novice who wishes to start a journey of self-discovery, to experienced wellness enthusiasts. Ayurveda program can be tailored according to your requirements and after a consultation with an Ayurveda physician to understand more about your ‘dosa’ constitution and how to balance your body and mind. Choose from our Rejuvenation packages for a taster of Ayurveda lifestyle or take Ayurveda Doctors consultation for a more serious treatments.
Marari Villas, Vadakethayil House, Pollathai P.O., Allapuzha – 688522, Kerala, India
• By Air
The Cochin International Airport, located at a distance of 75 kiolmetres is the nearest airport to Allepey. The airport is well connected to major cities in India as well as abroad. From the Cochin International Airport, one can book a taxi or a cab to get to Alleppey.
• By Bus
Kerala State Run Transport Corporation buses connect Alleppey to most major cities in Kerala. Luxury air-conditioned buses also operate from cities such as Bangalore, Chennai, Mysore and Coimbatore to Alleppey.
• By Train
The Alleppey Railway Station lies within the city limits and is well connected by rail to Cochin and Trivandrum. From the railway station, one can board a bus, hire a taxi or get in an auto-rickshaw to reach the main city.
• Road/Self Drive
Alleppey is accessible by National Highway-47, which goes through Ambalapuzha and Cherthala cities. Alleppey is well connected to other cities such as Kochi, Kottayam, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode, Chennai, Bangalore and Coimbatore by road.
• Rooms in the Beach Villas (Bougainvillea, Palm and Lotus) may be booked separately as a 'shared villa' option
Bedrooms 1 & 2 in the Palm Villa may be booked together for up to 4 pax (shared villa) at double the room rate
• Please note that the Beach Villas (Palm, Bougainvillea and Lotus) share a pool and ayurveda facilities at Lotus Villa
• Extra beds charged at additional Rs.3,000 / 4,000 / 5,000 for Low / High / Peak Season (per person per night, including breakfast & taxes, 5 years old and above)
• Chef, villa host, daily housekeeping services, WiFi internet, drinking water, tea/coffee/milk/sugar are included
• Minimum 2 nights stay. 1 night considered on a case-by-case basis
• Check-in from 12pm and Check-out by 10am. Late check-out (up to 5pm) charged at Rs.5,000 if confirmed in advance
• Reservations are confirmed on 'first paid, first served basis', and rooms will not be blocked until 50% deposit is received
• Payments by Transferwise, credit/debit card or electronic bank transfer/cheque deposit to our Indian INR account (non-refundable unless we can re-sell the room)
• Balance payment required 30 days prior to arrival (non-refundable unless we can re-sell the room)
• Christmas and New Year supplement of Rs.4,500 (adult) & Rs.2,500 (child) on 24/12 and 31/12
• In the event of a 'no show' or premature departure, the full extent of the stay will be charged, as originally booked and confirmed
• We recommend that guests take out travel insurance for cancellation and accident / medical cost
• We reserve the right to change our tariff and terms at any time. Tax changes are also applicable to already made bookings
Alappuzha, Kerala, India
"They took care of my journey on timely basis and always followed-up with me if i'm facing any problem during my trip. This is the way to take care the customer. My kid enojyed lots. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"The trip was really good and a memorable one. The pick up and drop was perfect and well coordinated. The stay was more than comfortable and the entire package was indeed worth the value for money. "
"This was my first #ZolidayTrip. Brilliantly arranged and such a hassle free experience. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"had a wonderful time in group of 4 friends! Do not miss out on this place! You wont regret :)"
"The way pick up was done and guide tips were good Driver was well behaved and took us to good places for both site seeing and restaurants where food was very good and reasonable."
"Loved Zoliday package. Everything was perfectly arranged. Felt personal."
"It really saved me time and effort. Had amazing time with my friends. Much needed break."