• All Ayurveda treatments are provided on separate charges basis
- Internet (Complimentary Wi-Fi), Travel Desk, Car Parking, Airport Transfers, In House Laundry, Restaurant open 365 days, Cable TV, Room service.
• STEAM BATH
-The origins of the steam bath come from the Roman bath
- Shirodhara as the name suggests in its combining two different terms meaning head (Shira) and flow (Dhara) is an Ayurvedic head massage with natural herbal oils and ointments.
-Cloth bags contains herbal powder dipped in hot oil and massaged over the body, It is very effective in arthritis with or without inflammation, back pain, paralysis, joint and muscle pain, and long standing injuries of the muscles.
- Herbal poultices (bundles) are prepared with various herbs and medicated powders. The poultices are warmed in medicated oils and used to massage the entire body, neck, shoulders, hand and back, shifting the person from side to side.
- Kizhis, where heated herbs, oils, powders, and other prescribed materials are tied into muslin bags to form boluses.
• NJAVARA KIZHI
-Njavarakizhi, a deeply invigorating massage, involves fomentation of the body with a bolus of cooked rice.
-‘Pizhichil’is a type of ayurvedic treatment in which a combination of rich oil massage and a special heat treatment is applied to the patient’s body.
• HEAD FACE & SHOULDER MASSAGE
-This ancient Ayurvedic therapy, practiced for thousands of years, encourages the body’s innate healing in addition to being soothing & relaxing.
English US, English UK, Hindi
• Part of the resort consists of an organic garden from where fresh organic produces are produced and used for all in-house dishes. We have an in-house fish farm where customers can choose according to their taste.
• Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in a setting of elegant informality at the restaurant.
• Cuisine offered includes Continental, local South Indian, and North Indian and Arabic dishes.
- Expert Ayurveda therapist
Offering a variation of treatments such as Hand and Foot Reflexology, Back and Shoulder Massage, Aromatherapy Oil Massage, Facial Massage, Body Scrub, Body Wrap, coupled with warm massage oils are being used to massage the whole body. All ayurveda treatments.
Punarjani Resorts, Balanpilla City, Ramakkalmedu, Idukki, Kerala, India 685552.
• Being densely covered with rugged mountains and forests, Idukki is best reached by the excellent road network the State Board has to offer to its tourists. KSRTC, as well as Private run buses, operate on the routes of this district embarked on the western ghats of Kerela. The nearest railway station is in Kottayam tucked 114 km away from the district. The closest airport is in Cochin which is about 98 km away. Taxis and buses are easily available from Cochin to Idukki.
• How to Reach Idukki by Flight
- Cochin International Airport is the nearest Airport located at a distance of around 98 km away from Idukki. The local carriers like Air India, Jet Airways, Indigo, Spicejet, Vistara, and others have direct flights available from Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Chennai. On reaching the airport, you can hire a taxi or take a bus to Idukki, which will take you around 3 hours to reach your destination.
• How to Reach Idukki by Road
- Idukki is well connected to other major cities of the country via regular buses. Alternatively, one can also drive to Idukki from nearby cities like Kottayam, Kochi, Kollam, Kattappana, Kumily, Moolamattam, Munnar, and Thodupuzha. Kerala State Road Transport Corporation operates eight units of bus services on all these routes to Idukki. The road network is excellent with the quaint lush green landscape around.
• How to Reach Idukki by Train
- The nearest railway station is Theni, 83 km away from the city centre of the quaint district of Idukki. This is well connected with a rich rail network to most of the major cities in India like Kodaikanal, Palani, Chennai, Banglore, etc.
• Commuting Within Idukki
-It is advisable to hire a cab or a car rental if you do not know the language. Otherwise, driving or buses are some of the best ways to cover the region.
• 25% if cancelled four days in advance.
• 50% if cancelled two or three days in advance.
• 50% if few of the total booked rooms are cancelled.
• 100% if cancelled one day prior to booking or on the same day.
• Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra
Should your plans change, be sure to inform within the following guidelines for a refund of your deposit. A cancellation number will be given to insure proper return of the deposit. If the cancellation does not meet guidelines, the deposit will be retained.
For early checkout, you are responsible for the entire reservation and will be charged as such if the remainder of the reservation can not be rebooked. If unsure of the policy, contact the hotel for clarification.
Please note a multiple room reservation is added together for the total of "reserved nights". For example, two rooms reserved for four nights would be 8 reserved nights. For this example, the 8 reserved night’s cancellation period is 14 days.
Cancellation prior to arrival
When you cancel a booking and are entitled to a refund then we will instruct the refund right away. The processing will take between 2-4 weeks until the whole amount shows back on your credit card statement. Reasons for this are the billing cycle of your credit card company and processing time of the bank. The refund amount depends on numerous factors such as the hotel's cancellation policy, time of cancellation and processing fees. For more details see cancellation policy above.
In case a reservation that you make is not confirmed, we will not charge you anything on your credit card and release the whole amount that was held on it immediately. Now after we do this, it will still take a maximum of 2-4 weeks for the bank to process this and for the money to show back on your credit card.
Idukki, Kerala, India
"They took care of my journey on timely basis and always followed-up with me if i'm facing any problem during my trip. This is the way to take care the customer. My kid enojyed lots. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"The trip was really good and a memorable one. The pick up and drop was perfect and well coordinated. The stay was more than comfortable and the entire package was indeed worth the value for money. "
"This was my first #ZolidayTrip. Brilliantly arranged and such a hassle free experience. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"had a wonderful time in group of 4 friends! Do not miss out on this place! You wont regret :)"
"The way pick up was done and guide tips were good Driver was well behaved and took us to good places for both site seeing and restaurants where food was very good and reasonable."
"Loved Zoliday package. Everything was perfectly arranged. Felt personal."
"It really saved me time and effort. Had amazing time with my friends. Much needed break."