• Structured holiday in the comforts of a vacation home
• Rejuvenation spot. Where you are invited to come nourish your soul
• Nestled in the tranquility of Goa
English US, English UK, Hindi
- Airport pick-up
- Arrival/check-in with complimentary welcome beverage
- Unpack, unwind, acclimate
- Sunset walk, swim and/or meditation on the beach
- Happy Hour in the living lounge with other guests – hors d'oeuvres and complimentary beer/wine, or non-alcoholic beverages and appetizers
- Bed Tea
- Beach run/walk/swim
- Yoga in the garden
- Late afternoon cooking session
- High tea
- Evening on the beach
- Bed Tea
- Beach time – swim/kayak/jog/walk
- Day excursion
- Picnic Lunch at excursion
- Back home for a little downtime
- Sunset on the beach
- Happy Hour
- Fun dinner at a local restaurant with international fair for dinner
- Shake a leg
- Home Late
- Rise and shine with bed tea
- Beach time
- Time to pack
- Lunch or boxed lunch for guests leaving – airport drop-off
Nestled in the tranquility of South Goa, Rasa Retreat with its many charming elements allows visitors to create a space for oneself along with the discretion to engage in aspects of an active lifestyle holiday. Conceptualized to be a fusion of R&R and engaging distractions, guests can enjoy massages, quiet beach walks, ocean swims, yoga, wholesome meals, bicycling and kayaking, personal time, and much more.
Stays at Rasa Retreat are designed for guests with discerning tastes who seek the frills of an opulent hotel with an affordable, all-inclusive holiday experience. Rasa is all this and much more under one roof and under the warm hospitality of its resident host.
Whether a long weekend or short break from routine, our 3 Night Stays afford guests plenty of downtime while granting room for fun, healthy activities to enjoy the beauty of South Goa and experience a unique vacation.
- Airport pick-up and drop
- Complimentary welcome beverage
- Breakfast, lunch, high-tea and dinner
By AIR: If you are coming to Goa by airways then the nearest international airport is located at Dabolim. Dabolim main airport is situated at a distance of almost 29 kilometers away from Panaji. This international airport is well connected with the major domestic cities as well as international major cities in U.K. and Germany as well.
The Dabolim Airport lies just 29 kilometres from the state’s capital, Panjim. It is well connected by daily flights from Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Cochin and Bangalore.
By Railway: Via railways, it is quite easy to reach Goa as the major railway stations in Goa are located in Margao. The main railway station is known as Madgaon and Vasco-da-gama. These railway stations are well linked with Mumbai and then other major parts of the country as well. The two major railheads in Goa are Madgaon and Thivim, which are well connected by trains from all over the country.
By Bus: There are a number of public as well as private bus operators in Goa, which offer options for intra-city and inter-city conveyance. KSRTC, MSRTC and KTC are some of the Government undertakings that operate from Panaji, Madgaon and Vasco Da Gama. Private bus operators include the likes of Neeta Tour and Travels, Paulo Travels and Naik Tours and Travels. Goa enjoys daily bus service from important cities like Mumbai and Pune.
Varca, Goa, India
• If cancellations are made within 3 days of the reservation, 100% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 3-7 days prior to the reservation, 50% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 8-14 days prior to the reservation, 30% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made before 15 days prior to the reservation, 5% cancellation charges will apply