• The sheer luxury of : a combination of privacy with space
• Amazing scenic panoramic views with inviting interiors
• An ethnic ambience with modern comforts
• All in wonderful climate at the lake region of lower Himalayas
• Yoga and Ayurveda
• Authentic Indian vegetarian cuisine (3 Times in day)
English US, English UK, Hindi
• All meals included
- The Satvik Restaurant offering delicious authentic Indian vegetarian cuisine. The seating is on chowkis. The restaurant offers both a la carte as well as a Mahabhoj Thali. The entire staff is attired in traditional Indian wear.
Expert Yoga and Ayurveda instructors
To nurture body, mind and spirit. The Satvik Resort, (colloq Satvik Sadan) is as an exclusive destination resort for satvik wellness holidays. The resort is designed as a traditional ethnic retreat allowing for modern comforts.
Nestled in the lower Himalayas. The Satvik Resort, offers a stunning panoramic view of the mountains of Karkotak in the North, the ancient Gargi River in the south, and the majestic pyramid mount Haidakhan Kailash in the east. Thus making for a spectacular view, with the vibrations enthralling the guest.
The Satvik Resort has in its proximity, highly picturesque off beat walks and drives amidst vibrant surrounding mountains .
We invite you to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy our retreat away from the pressures of modern life.
Satvik Sadan, ‘Shri Kailashmukhi’, Bhimtal, District Nainital, Uttarakhand India. Himalayas.263136
• Located at an altitude of 1370 metres above sea level, Bhimtal is a popular holiday destination. It is believed that the city is named after the mythological character, Bhima of the great Indian epic Mahabharata. Some of the town’s most popular places of interest include Bhimtal Lake, Hanuman Garhi, Butterfly Research Centre, Victoria Dam and Bhimtal Island Aquarium. Being a famous leisure travel destination, Bhimtal is well-connected to other major Indian cities by air, road and rail.
• How to Reach Bhimtal by Air
- The nearest airport to Bhimtal is Pant Nagar Airport, which is located around 58 km away. From the airport, you can hire a taxi in order to reach Bhimtal.
• How to Reach Bhimtal by Road
- Bhimtal is well-connected to major cities and towns of Uttarakhand via motorable roads. Buses from ISBT Anand Vihar, New Delhi, are available to Kathgodam and Nainital. Taxis to Bhimtal are also easily available from Almora, Nainital and Kathgodam.
• How to Reach Bhimtal by Rail
- The nearest railway station is Kathgodam, located at a distance of 30 km from Bhimtal. Two trains run daily between Delhi and Kathgodam. From Kathgodam, buses and taxis are available for Bhimtal.
Nainital, Uttarakhand, India
• If cancellations are made within 3 days of the reservation, 100% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 3-7 days prior to the reservation, 50% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 8-14 days prior to the reservation, 30% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made before 15 days prior to the reservation, 5% cancellation charges will apply