• A mission guided organisation
• Bring out the real potential and individual identity
• Disclosing what the universe offers to us
• Ultimate yoga destination for enthusiasts
• Relax and rejuvenate by the river in the mountains of Rishikesh
- All guests will be staying at Siddha Yoga Peeth, close to the Ganga River and the markets. During this retreat, you will stay either in an exclusive single room or a double room for shared accommodations, with attached western style bathroom with running cold and hot water, and Wi-Fi.
- The price of this retreat includes daily healthy vegetarian meals. The meals provided are wholesome, nutritious, prepared with locally grown produce, fresh, and full of flavor to heal and nurture you.
• All Meals included
English US, English UK, Hindi
• The price of this retreat includes daily healthy vegetarian meals.
• The meals provided are wholesome, nutritious, prepared with locally grown produce, fresh, and full of flavor to heal and nurture you.
Siddha Yoga Peeth is a mission guided organisation with the aim to bring out the real potential and individual identity of human being. Its inspiration is drawn from our great spiritual leaders like Ramkrishna Paramhsansa, Bhagwan Nityananads and Swami Vivekananda. Through Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Rishikesh one is made to focus on disclosing what the universe offers to us. This truth should be known to all. Thus one can deeply unfold the mysteries of our universe, once he realizes his own potential at the Peeth.
After undergoing courses, these teachers act as brand ambassador for creating awareness about Yoga worldwide. They could even teach yoga to people.
At Peeth’s Yoga Classes in Rishikesh, secrets of Patanjali Sutra are revealed to the people practicing Yoga. Patanjali Sutra works on eight spiritual practices. These eight practices lead to the path of internal purification. Yoga in Rishikesh is all about attaining internal purification in oneself.
Siddha Yoga Peeth is the brain child of Shailendra Shivanand, who was the disciple of Avadhoot Baba Shivanand ji. Shalendra was inclined towards spiritual path. This inclination led him to embed in him the teaching of great spiritual leaders like Swami Vivekanand, Bhagwan Nityananda and many ascended masters. After long time, Shalendra came in contact with his guru, under whom he was then initiated as Siddha Sadhak. His guru introduced him to Yoga in Rishikesh.
Deecon Valley, Main Badri Nath Road, Tapovan, Rishikesh-India-249201
• By Air
Jolly Grant airport at Dehradun is the nearest airport to Rishikesh which is approximately 35 kilometres away. Popular carriers like Air India, Spice Jet and Jet Airways often have daily flights from New Delhi. Apart from Delhi, there is a flight from Lucknow to Dehradun as well. Once you reach at the airport, you can opt for regular taxi or bus service which is easily available from Dehradun to Rishikesh. The second nearest international airport for Rishikesh is in New Delhi which is well-connected with different cities across the globe.
• By Bus
Being a popular tourist destination, Rishikesh has a good network of buses connecting it with important places such as Haridwar, Dehradun and New Delhi. Buses depart in the morning and late evening from the Kashmere Gate ISBT, New Delhi for Rishikesh every day. You can choose from a regular, deluxe or a luxurious coach.
• By Train
The nearest railhead to Rishikesh is in Haridwar which is approximately 25 kilometres away. Haridwar, in turn, is linked to major Indian cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow and Varanasi. Some of the popular trains are Shatabadi Express, Jan Shatabdi, AC Special Express and Mussoorie Express. For those making the journey to Rishikesh, it is advisable to take the train till Haridwar and then either take a bus or hire a taxi to Rishikesh. While the bus would take about 45 minutes, the taxi will take you to Rishikesh in about half an hour.
• Road/Self Drive
Driving up to Rishikesh is worth considering, as it is connected to other cities via the National Highway 58, which is in a good condition for most of the year. The short stretch of hilly terrain may be a little rutted, but tourists prefer to take a taxi or drive up to Rishikesh. The drive from Delhi to Rishikesh would take approximately 6 to 7 hours.
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
• Terms and Condition for Booking
- A deposit of 20 % of the retreat amount is required to secure your booking. The remaining balance should be paid upon arrival before the beginning of the retreat. The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled but transferrable to some other course/retreat & valid up to 06 months from the day of booking.
• If cancellations are made within 3 days of the reservation, 100% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 3-7 days prior to the reservation, 50% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 8-14 days prior to the reservation, 30% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made before 15 days prior to the reservation, 5% cancellation charges will apply