• World's First Holistic Health Centre
• Owned and managed by world renowned holistic health practitioner
• Offers authentic and genuine Ayurveda
• Centre for Life Management
• Medically monitored by qualified doctors
• Well trained therapists
• 30 acre organic eco-friendly farm
• Smoking and alcohol free zone
• Deluxe room accommodation
- Accommodation includes spacious cottages and deluxe rooms, all of which are designed to make the guest feel at home. All rooms have a garden attached where one could practice yoga or sunbathe. All rooms are tastefully decorated in a style that combines the best of tradition with contemporary flourishes.
• Ovo-Vegeterian Cuisine
• Herbal drinks
• Usage of facility
• Doctor's consultation
• Ayurvedic massage
• Accupressure, Yoga & Meditation
• Herbal mud packs
English US, English UK, Hindi
Ovo-Vegeterian Cuisine (All meals)
- The doctor goes through a detailed evaluation of the person regarding their present state of physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, nutritional and sociological well-being and present lifestyle. A complete picture of the person helps in deciding the best course of treatment for the person.
- Doctors from different systems of medicine monitor the treatments, which are done by well-trained therapists.
Consultants from any field may be called in as required, and treatments done in consultation with them.
Unique facility that helps restore the natural balance of your mind, body and spirit by combining modern medical advancements, ancient medical techniques and complementary therapies used worldwide. This residential facility brings in the best medical doctors and therapies from around the world.
SOUKYA - Dr Mathai's International Holistic Health Centre, Soukya Road, Samethanahalli, Whitefield, Bangalore - 560 067. INDIA
• Bangalore by Air
You can reach Bangalore via air at Bangalore International Airport which is located at a distance of 40 km from the city. From here you can take prepaid taxi services and bus services to reach the city. Many national and international flights lands on this airport making approachability of the city easy.
Nearest Airport : Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore
• Bangalore by railways
Bangalore railway station is located in the heart of the city. Various trains from all over India come to Bangalore which includes Mysore express from Chennai, Karnataka Express from Delhi and Udyan express from Mumbai which covers many major cities in between. How to reach Bangalore becomes easy by these ways.
How to reach Soukya:
I. From Old Airport to Whitefield (Hope Farm Junction):
II. From Old Madras Road/Krishnarajapuram Road to Whitefield (Hope Farm Junction):
HOPE FARM JUNCTION TO SOUKYA
SOUKYA International Holistic Health Centre
Soukya Rd, Whitefield, Samethanahalli, Karnataka 560067, India
We will not be responsible for delay in flights, unforeseen eventualities, etc. If stay is shortened, our above rates will not be applicable. As we are a limited room facility, the amount will not be refunded.
Stay could be extended subject to availability.
If a confirmed booking is cancelled: