✓ Yoga classes and meditation sessions
✓ Accomodation in comfortable cottages, luxury rooms
✓ Ayurvedic Massage sessions
✓ Daily Buffet meals
✓ Ayurveda and Yoga related talks by trained instructors
✓ 24x7 support
|Additional benefits (on request)||
✓ Pre-travel consultation
✓ Local Cultural experiences
✓ Guide Services
✓ Airport transfer
✓ Visa and travel-insurance assistance
✓ Complete travel booking
Nature holds a healing potential, which has been known for centuries, be it taking time to smell the flowers, meditating in a peaceful mountain, stretching down on a grass covered field, strolling by a meandering stream, or hiking in a resplendent tropical rain forest.
At SpiceTree we have an experienced yoga practitioner to introduce you to the basics of yoga.
You can experience spa and yoga separately; although we recommend a combination of both for best results.
• Yoga is a physical, mental and spiritual discipline
• The goal of yoga is the attainment of a state of perfect spiritual insight
• Improve cognitive functions and reduce stress in schizophrenia
• Yoga may reduce high blood pressure, improve symptoms of heart failure
• At SpiceTree we have an experienced yoga practitioner to introduce you to the basics of yoga.
English US, English UK, Hindi
Accommodation, Yoga and Meditation sessions
All meals included with package
SpiceTreeMunnar, Nadukkurissu, Muttukad-Periakanal Road, Chinnakkanal P.O, Munnar, Idukki,Kerala – 685 618, India.
Idukki By Train
The nearest railway station is at Kottayam which is 114 km from Idukki. Bus services are available from Kottayam to reach Idukki. All the trains from major cities in India and the state have stopovers at Kottayam.
Idukki by Air
Kochi airport is the nearest airport to the city which you can reach by travelling about 110 km. It is an international airport from where you can get domestic and international flights very easily. You can take cab, bus or any other mode of transport to reach this airport. Flights are frequent and provide comfortable travels to the passengers.
Experienced instructors are available
• If cancellations are made within 3 days of the reservation, 100% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 3-7 days prior to the reservation, 50% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made 8-14 days prior to the reservation, 30% cancellation charges will apply.
• If cancellations are made before 15 days prior to the reservation, 5% cancellation charges will apply
Munnar, Kerala 685612, India
"They took care of my journey on timely basis and always followed-up with me if i'm facing any problem during my trip. This is the way to take care the customer. My kid enojyed lots. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"The trip was really good and a memorable one. The pick up and drop was perfect and well coordinated. The stay was more than comfortable and the entire package was indeed worth the value for money. "
"This was my first #ZolidayTrip. Brilliantly arranged and such a hassle free experience. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"had a wonderful time in group of 4 friends! Do not miss out on this place! You wont regret :)"
"The way pick up was done and guide tips were good Driver was well behaved and took us to good places for both site seeing and restaurants where food was very good and reasonable."
"Loved Zoliday package. Everything was perfectly arranged. Felt personal."
"It really saved me time and effort. Had amazing time with my friends. Much needed break."