• Learn to feel for blockages and dysfunctional tissue
• Get personal attention and time from the instructors
• The effectiveness of Thai Massage from an anatomical framework
• Eliminate guesswork and achieve perfection
• An ancient healing art
• One-on-one instructions with a interactive student/teacher demonstrations of each move.
• Full-Color workbook with pictures of movements, anatomy charts of SEN lines, and muscle target for each move.
• 4 FREE retraining wherever we hold a course in the US or India or anywhere other location. (Accommodation charges if any are not included)
English US, English UK, Hindi
Delicious veg homemade food (All meals)
Cyriac is a father, husband, Buddhist yogi and of course a Thai Massage teacher. He takes each of his roles with great passion. After living for several years in the Himalayas practicing meditation, healing, and a yogic life, he shares the insights gained from those experiences now in the United States.
With more than 640 hours of Thai Massage training in Thailand and nine years of experience, he has been evolving as a teacher over the years. Being born in India, Cyriac was raised from an early age into a yogic culture. Austerity, simplicity, and equanimity took roots as a young boy growing up in the spiritual chaos that is India.
Even though his education in one of the finest business schools took him deep into the corporate world, his desire for simpler life and a genuine quest for truth never died. After giving up his corporate career, apartment, car and the high life he spent several years traveling. In his travels, he ran quite coincidentally into Thai Massage during a course in Thailand.
Amazed by its healing properties and spiritual origins in India he dove into studying it with many teachers and masters over the several years. Being a traditionalist, a rationalist and a skeptic he brings a strong scientific perspective to Yoga and healing. He believes that healing should be demystified so everyone can learn and practice it. As his Master says "Magic is technology that one cannot comprehend."
Today Cyriac considers his training in Yogic arts from his Guru and Ajarn Pichest as the most critical in developing an authentic understanding of both Buddhism and Thai massage. Therefore, he brings this tradition and old world authenticity when conducting his classes. Cyriac has worked hard to demystify the art of healing so all his students can experience the technology without abstraction. With a very anatomical and technical approach, his therapy style blends and molds to the client's needs and empowers his clients to participate in their healing transformations through lifestyle and preventive medicine.
Cyriac has been teaching Thai Yoga Massage in Bangalore and Mysore in India for several years and is happy to have created a generation of practitioners, there who would make Ajarn Jivaka very happy.
Cyriac is also available for private courses in other parts of the world for a minimum of four students.
We believe that a good therapist needs to develop a sense of touch coupled with an anatomical understanding of the human body. To help our students do that, we take them on a journey exploring their bodies to deepen their experience and analysis.
Thai Yoga Massage School India is located at: 728, 3rd A Cross, 8th Main, HRBR Block 1, Bangalore, Karnataka 560043, India
• Bangalore by Air
You can reach Bangalore via air at Bangalore International Airport which is located at a distance of 40 km from the city. From here you can take prepaid taxi services and bus services to reach the city. Many national and international flights lands on this airport making approachability of the city easy.
Nearest Airport : Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore
• Bangalore by railways
Bangalore railway station is located in the heart of the city. Various trains from all over India come to Bangalore which includes Mysore express from Chennai, Karnataka Express from Delhi and Udyan express from Mumbai which covers many major cities in between. How to reach Bangalore becomes easy by these ways.
HRBR Layout 1st Block
HRBR Layout 1st Block, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043, India
• 50% refund of the total course fees till 15 days before the start of the event.
• 30% refund from 14 days to 7 days to the beginning of the event.
• No refund past that. However, under humanitarian conditions, we may consider transferring your participation to another schedule if and where possible
• If the course is canceled due to any reason then confirmed participants would receive a full refund of their fees within seven days of such a cancellation. School of Thai Massage LLC, TYMS and it officers/volunteers is not responsible for any loss of income, travel or accommodation related charges incurred due to such cancellation.