• Experience a combination of Western Science with Eastern Wisdom for the Modern Yogi
• Learn to teach asanas (postures) with ultimate balance between the physical and the spiritual
• Learn to teach modified versions of asanas (postures) with the help of props
• Discover relevant and in depth mechanics of human anatomical systems supported by a dynamic multi-media presentation, worksheets and practical demonstrations
• Learn a unique flow style of yoga, suitable for all levels; not just the physically fit and advanced
• Master completely safe, injury preventative teaching instructions
- For your accommodation, you will be staying in rooms that are fully air-conditioned with TV, refrigerator and intercom. There is Wi-Fi connection as well, however, you are not recommended to use them, as you are encouraged to get the full benefit of the program and you would want to avoid distraction / unwanted tension. There is also a swimming pool, where you can use.
English US, English UK, Hindi
Excellent yoga masters for yoga programs in Trivandrum, Kerala. Their knowledge, proficiency and training ability has the power to address all physical, mental, emotional and intelligence problems at work place.
School of Yoga Vidhya serve to support, train and teach yoga globally for the seekers who want to know more about this divine and scientific proven system. We help all members’ of SYV (School of Yoga Vidhya) to delve and explore the potential and benefits of yoga.
We stand to contribute this society with a complete support for yoga and spiritual seeker to develop, practice and become a sadhaka (expert) in pranayama, meditation, hatha yoga, mudras and bhanda.
This portal will serve as a tool and a medium for all the yoga and spiritual seeker around the world to get to explore and experience. You are free to contact us for free consulting for any topics related to yoga. Our gurus’ (yoga masters) will help you to answer all your queries on yoga.
Located at a distance of about 15 kilometres, the Trivandrum International Airport is the nearest airport to Kovalam. The airport is connected to all major airports in India and major cities around the world, like Singapore and Colombo. From the airport you can hire a taxis, or even take a bus or auto-rickshaws to take you to Kovalam.
Buses are the most economical way to reach Kovalam. Kovalam is well-connected to Trivandrum and other nearby major cities by city bus services. Luxury tourist bus services to Trivandrum are available from many nearby cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Madurai and Nagercoil.
The Trivandrum Central railway station, located about 15 kilometres from Kovalam, is the nearest railway station to Kovalam. The Trivandrum Central railway station is well linked to major cities in India. From the railway station, one can hire a taxi or a cab or board a bus to reach Kovalam.
Self drive is perhaps the most enjoyable and hassle free way to reach Kovalam. Driving to Kovalam gives tourists the opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty along the way. One can easily hire a taxi or a car from tour operators in the area.
Kovalam, Kerala, India
Once the advance deposit or full payment is made, the amount will be non-refundable in the event that you cancel or decide not to take School of Yoga Vidhya’s services under any circumstance or due to change in decision to shift to another place.