✓ Yoga classes and meditation sessions
✓ Accomodation in comfortable cottages, luxury rooms
✓ Ayurvedic Massage sessions
✓ Daily Buffet meals
✓ Ayurveda and Yoga related talks by trained instructors
✓ 24x7 support
|Additional benefits (on request)||
✓ Pre-travel consultation
✓ Local Cultural experiences
✓ Guide Services
✓ Airport transfer
✓ Visa and travel-insurance assistance
✓ Complete travel booking
World Peace Yoga School is a lively, vibrant and cutting-edge ashram that differentiates itself by offering not only yogic practices but also by providing the correct understanding, traditions, context and meaning of yogic science, asana and philosophy.
Our school's mission is to promote world peace through spreading the yogic message of love, kindness and the commitment to spiritual development. Yoga is a beautiful and enriching way to connect with others and ourselves. We believe that no matter which country we come from or call home, we are all one.
• Explore the divine intricacies of yoga in its many forms
• Luminate your body & the mind through your pure consciousness
• A lively, vibrant and cutting-edge yoga-ashram
• Understanding, traditions, context and meaning of yogic science
• Relaxed and peaceful atmosphere with other spiritually like-minded individuals
English US, English UK, Hindi
• All meals included (Veg only)
• Stay at World Peace Yoga School and experience India in a relaxed and peaceful atmosphere with other spiritually like-minded individuals. The School is perfectly situated near the magical waters of the Ganges River & Green Mountains, all the popular shops, markets and cafes are just
around the corner. Witness glorious pastel-colored sunsets at the end of each day on our terrace balcony where you are free to do meditation and yoga. Sleep soundly in a quiet, serene atmosphere without disruption. Absorb the beautiful and breath-taking sights of the Green Mountains visible from our yoga halls, bedrooms and balconies.
• Wifi access
• Hot water running 24 hours a day
• Clean, hygienic and western-style rooms with attached bathrooms
• Filtered water system available for students 24/7
• Bed sheets, blankets, pillows and towels are provided
• Food provided at our center is 100% vegetarian, not vegan. You will need to inform us in advance so our chef can prepare food for you especially.
World Peace Yoga School at Tapovan Resort, Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
• From Delhi to Rishikesh
- The distance from Delhi to Rishikesh is generally 6 hours but traffic, time of day and holidays/ festivals can make the journey longer. The three major methods of transportation to get from Delhi to Rishikesh are private car, bus or plane. Hiring a private car to take you from Delhi to Rishikesh is the easiest option for first time travelers to India with bus and train being more complicated.
• Private Car
- A private car will cost around $80 USD from Delhi to Rishikesh. You have the opportunity to meet up with other students in your yoga teacher training group to arrange to share a private car in order to keep the cost down.
- Depending on the time your plane arrives in Delhi, this can be a tricky option. Volvo buses (best condition) from Delhi to Rishikesh stop running around 9 PM at night. If your plane arrives in Delhi around evening time, you will have to get a hotel for the night and then make your way to
Delhi ISBT (Interstate Bus Terminus) in the morning. From the airport, get a prepaid taxi to take you to Delhi ISBT. Only go to the government approved taxi stand located right outside the airport exit. The price from the Delhi airport to Delhi ISBT will be 600 INR (Indian Rupees).
Once you arrive at Delhi ISBT, navigate your way to the bus station’s ticket stands on the second level (go up the escalator). Go to the Uttarakhand State booth and ask when the next volvo bus (best quality) will be leaving for Rishikesh. That bus ticket should cost between 500 INR - 700 INR.
Make sure to ask the bus driver/bus director where they drop off at Rishikesh. You should depart from the bus at Rishikesh Bus Station (there’s only one) which is usually their last stop if their destination is Rishikesh.
Once you arrive at Rishikesh Bus Station, find an auto rickshaw (tuk tuk) to take you to Laxman Jhula at world peace yoga school (Tapovan Resort).
You can also book a plane ticket from Delhi airport to Dehradun airport (Jolly Grant). The price of that ticket ranges depending on when you book it, but it’s usually around $40 to 60 USD. The taxi from the airport to Laxman Jhula is around $16 USD.
• Yogi Vishnu:
- Meditation Yogi Vishnu is the founder and visionary of World Peace Yoga School and he is an exceptionally accomplished teacher. He knows how to read the beautiful language of Sanskrit, has extensively studied spiritual scriptures on a wide array of topics and has his masters degree in both yoga and Sanskrit.
• Yogi Himanshu
- Himanshu ji is the president & respected partner, brother as well as great friend of yogi vishnu ji. Himanshu ji & yogi vishnu ji are working together from beginning, both of them are very well know personalities on the path of yoga in india. Himanshu ji is trained in bhakti yoga, karma
yoga beside this he is pursuing master in indian & western philosophy. He teaches yoga philosophy & meditation. The purpose of himanshu ji's life is to guide people in right direction so that they can find their 'self'. Self here means consciousness, soul & god, which can be attained through yoga practices.Himanshu ji welcomes the whole world to become part of World
Peace Yoga Family. Lots of love & light World Peace Yoga Family.
• YOGI NAVEEN RAJ ( PRANAYAMA, MEDITATION TEACHER)
LEAD TEACHER AT WORLD PEACE YOGA SCHOOL
- Naveen Raj,is also known as Yogi Naveen. He is from Kshatriya family. He is a spiritual seeker. After closely observation of life, he has realized that worldly pleasure is not real and long lasting. He felt divine inner urge to tread on the path of spirituality and assimilated of the eight limbs of
Patanjali Ashtang Yoga,teachings of Srimad Bhagwad Gita, Ramayana and Swami Vivekananda, without any dilutions and modifications. To him, life is the subject of self research. He is adept in the ancient sciences of Yoga, Meditation and Holistic Living. He speaks Hindi and English languages fluently. He loves to interact with people, talking about life and travels widely to gain and impart spiritual knowledge. He holds master degree in Psychology, certificates in Yoga Science. He is also certified in Life Skill Training. He has worked for decades in the profile of training and teaching in various organizations in India. He is an acclaimed speaker on various
topics of Yoga, Meditation, Mind and Body Management, Relationship, Stress Management, Self Healing and Life Skills.
• DR. GAURAV AGARWAL ( YOGA PHILOSOPHY & MEDITATION TEACHER)
- Gaurav Agrawal an experienced philosophy and meditation teacher. A professor of clinical psychology in an Indian university he is well versed in both ancient and modern sciences of mind. He was born in a religious Hindu family which gave him chance to learn and practice Indian spiritual values from the beginning.He is a simple and married man living with his family. He brings various small illustrations from the scriptures and other sources to explain a difficult and dry subject to look interesting, entertaining and connected to daily life. This way yoga seems easy to follow and important in our daily lives. He also encourages debates and invites the students to take part openly by relating their own understanding and experiences. For many westerners, eastern ideas are difficult to follow as they need to believe some ideas of a different
world. But, being a scientist and researcher Gaurav does not ask for believing and asks his students to test the things by logic, reason and experimentation. He brings his understanding of modern psychology in his teachings and views the yoga and meditation as an ancient system of
understanding personality and therapeutic guidelines. Gaurav specializes in Meditation Techniques and philosophy of Yoga. He teaches the meditation by various techniques ranging from one minute to slowly-slowly taking up to 50-60 Minutes. This way the practitioner never realizes that he is learning meditation which was earlier so difficult for him. He decided to choose the career of a meditation and philosophy teacher as he says it is a noble profession and also gives him the chance to practice the spiritual techniques in his own life. He honestly tries to follow what he teaches. One of his favorite stories is below: One new disciple told his master that when he meditated in the meditation retreat he suffered the pain in the body and he could not concentrate. He had great troubles in sitting in the meditation. The master replied with smile, That will pass. Nothing is permanent. After few months the disciple told his master with great
excitement that he had been getting success in the meditation as he was having some wonderful experiences and he was seeing various beautiful visions in the meditation. The master smiled again and told, That will pass. Nothing is permanent.
• YOGI PARLAD JI ( ASHTANGA & HATHA YOGA TEACHER)
- Yogi parlad ji Certified hatha yoga teacher at world peace. Yogi parlad ji is hatha yoga teacher at (wpys) for more than a year. He is completely stablished in hatha yoga. Parlad ji’s teaching style is completely different than others, he teaches with full of love, respect as well as unders tanding
that each of us needed. These qualities make him a good yoga teacher. Parlad ji born & brought up in Rishikesh, learnt yoga in Rishikesh with many great masters, he is well experienced teacher with good practical knowledge. Education- Master in yoga sciences from uttarkhand
university. 500 hours certified yoga teacher with yoga alliance USA. Teaching experience- 10 years teaching experience with many great yoga schools around the world.
• MOKSHA PRIYA JI( PRANAYAMA, ASANAS, MEDITATION TEACHER)
- Moksha Priya Ji-Certified & registered yoga teacher at world peace yoga school Rajkumari Chauhan ( Moksha priya ) 500 Hours RYT. 15 Years of Teaching experience around the world, Rajkumari ji teaches meditation, Pranayama, Hatha yoga, Mantras chanting & yoga philosophy. Moksha ji is one of the most popular teacher in the world and favorite teacher of all of us. VIDUSHI SHARMA( PRANAYAMA, ASANAS, MEDITATION TEACHER)
Vidushi Sharma- Certified & Registered Yoga Teacher At World Peace Yoga School Spiritual & professional yoga teacher with an experience of 12 yrs. in the domain of Yoga as a Yoga Trainer with diversified experience of training yoga in schools, colleges, prisons, ashrams, institutions, spas, wellnes s centers, gyms and corporate houses.
We are accepting different kind of payment methods, however we are kindly make a suggestion of paying the remaining balance by cash, or thru online banking as it is the most convenient way for both of us.
As transactions made upon arrival at the school by credit or debit card has extra charges of 4% of the course fee, what are the policies of Reserve Bank of India.
To pay the deposit fee by PayPal is appropriate, but World Peace Yoga School are not accepting full payments by PayPal as it is 5% extra charges for us accordingly to Indian PayPal fees and policies.
If cancellations are made within 3 days of the reservation, 100% cancellation charges will apply.
If cancellations are made 3-7 days prior to the reservation, 50% cancellation charges will apply.
If cancellations are made 8-14 days prior to the reservation, 30% cancellation charges will apply.
If cancellations are made before 15 days prior to the reservation, 5% cancellation charges will apply
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
"They took care of my journey on timely basis and always followed-up with me if i'm facing any problem during my trip. This is the way to take care the customer. My kid enojyed lots. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"The trip was really good and a memorable one. The pick up and drop was perfect and well coordinated. The stay was more than comfortable and the entire package was indeed worth the value for money. "
"This was my first #ZolidayTrip. Brilliantly arranged and such a hassle free experience. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"had a wonderful time in group of 4 friends! Do not miss out on this place! You wont regret :)"
"The way pick up was done and guide tips were good Driver was well behaved and took us to good places for both site seeing and restaurants where food was very good and reasonable."
"Loved Zoliday package. Everything was perfectly arranged. Felt personal."
"It really saved me time and effort. Had amazing time with my friends. Much needed break."